Vista Countdown Gadget

IllusionMPN

Since our release of our XP Countdown Wallpapers, they have been extremely popular. We have added a new team member to the site, and he is the one who will be making our GTAIV Vista Gadgets for us. Titch has done a great job with this one, check it out below!

File Details:

Count down to the release of GTA IV with this Sidebar Gadget!

When undocked, the gadget expands; showing an Image of the Day as well. When docked the Image of the Day can also be viewed in a flyout.

Should the release date change from 29th April 2008, users can easily change the countdown date via the Settings Page.

user posted image

user posted image

Download Link

That's pretty cool. Nice release. If I could still give out karma, I would, but you're going to have to settle for a commendation. icon14.gif

oVAzxRq.png

so if it is release what will happened ? in that very moment you're going to buy it ?

Jesus why is everyone so excited about this game ?

ps. looks good icon14.gif

so if it is release what will happened ? in that very moment you're going to buy it ?

If you're not excited about the game, then why the f*ck are you telling us that on GTAFUCKINGFORUMS.COM?

If you're not excited, then I really see no point of you even being here.

oVAzxRq.png

If you're not excited about the game, then why the f*ck are you telling us that on GTAFUCKINGFORUMS.COM?

If you're not excited, then I really see no point of you even being here.

Took the words right out of my mouth. tounge.gif

People excited about IV on GTAForums? Lies.

Pretty cool, im still using the boxart countdown, only just realised its GMT -1. biggrin.gif

tfdt7hY.gif

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.