I wrote to R* about GTA: SAS and they said....

OPAZO

I wrote to Rockstar Games and asked them about Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Stories and they wrote me back and said:

"Hey mate,

Thanks for the email. Unfortunately, since we haven't announced plans for any possible sequel to Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, I'm afraid I don't have an answer for you. Stay tuned to the Rockstar Games official website for details on all of our upcoming game announcements.

Cheers,

Rockstar Games"

confused.gificon13.gifdontgetit.gif

www.RuthlessVillain.tk

the official MC Ren forum!

Great Saiyaman

auto answer get over it

Great Saiyaman.

user posted image

"Who wants to marry a internet Billionare? No Millionare, No now he's broke"

lol I wonder how many E-mails they get like yours ese they want you to keep coming back to their site they are not going to tell a GTA fan no

lol I wonder how many E-mails they get like yours ese they want you to keep coming back to their site they are not going to tell a GTA fan no

lol

www.RuthlessVillain.tk

All you will recieve is an auto-responce from Rockstar, telling you to keep checking the website.

No is not a auto message dumb azz cuz if it was i would had gotten the message directly back like in 2 min and 2nd of all I emailed first to R* Games Network n she told me to email my questions or ideas here "**"

and sorry guys Jordan in PlanetGTA already answerd that question GTA IV will not be on the PC

www.RuthlessVillain.tk

All you will recieve is an auto-responce from Rockstar, telling you to keep checking the website.

No is not a auto message dumb azz cuz if it was i would had gotten the message directly back like in 2 min and 2nd of all I emailed first to R* Games Network n she told me to email my questions or ideas here "**"

and sorry guys Jordan in PlanetGTA already answerd that question GTA IV will not be on the PC

Try reading my post before you start with the lame insults, I said you will get a auto-responce, i didn't say the email in the original post was an auto-responce. mad.gif

Yeah, EasyTiger is right, OPAZO. He doesn't mean that there's an auto-message in general. He means that you'll get the same response, because rahkstar2.gif will keep on telling you the same thing. I can't remember, but somebody said that they just want you to keep on checking on their site.