Miguel?

nutboy

Has this been done before, if so then sorry. Remember miguel form gta 3? in liberty city stories there is a mission contrabanned and you meet miguel for a deal before the deal is ambushed. Isnt miguel killed in the attack and if he is how come he is in gta3? turn.gif

creative madman

this has been pointed out several times

it is a plot hole

the mission wasnt coded proeprly, im guessing, and it is possibly to see Miguel die

it is a plot hole

the mission wasnt coded proeprly, im guessing, and it is possibly to see Miguel die

He probably survived.

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"

it is a plot hole

He probably survived.

I was thinking the samething he could've survived enough time to recover between LCS and GTA3 I kind of liked miguel

As the cut scene ends and your free to fire on the group Miguel was with you can clearly see it’s him there. I found that no matter how many times I did that mission I also locked onto his character when targeting and killed him (or so it seemed) first.

But lets not forget Claude was shot and left for dead at the start of GTA 3, so Miguel must have survived too.

he could be a different Miguel though im just throwing in an idea. i doubt it

I'm not being rude or anything but what you are saying makes no sense can you elaborate on what you said there's only one Miguel he could've survived the onslaught maybe that is another reason why he doesn't like the Leone family?