weapons

ninjaan

have it been confermed that the weapons will pop up like in other gta games? sry if this already been posted

and sry for my bad inglish;P

Yes, weapons will simply pop up, and yes this has been asked before. But, when you change when weapon, the icon in the right corner dissapears.

Yq5y51Y.png

BurningRevenge
I hate that they did it like this, it's so unrealistic  suicidal.gif

It makes the gameplay a bit quicker I suppose.

Yeah it does, as well as giving casual players a bit more of a 'chance'.

I hate that they did it like this, it's so unrealistic suicidal.gif

i sorta agree, i'd rather it like manhunt, but suppose it'll be better in gunfights to change weapons quicker

Speaking of producing weapons, there's a game that was in development, Alone in the Dark- it was to be a console game (I believe) and its inventory system was entirely in-game (like GTA) but instead of weapons popping up, the view would go down (like looking down the side of your body, standing straight up with the coat flap open) to the inside of the coat with all sorts of pockets and straps to hold stuff in/on- THAT would be cool if they could bring that to GTA. Things like the RL could stay in the trunk until you knew you needed it (running around with it strapped to your back all game would NOT be fun to me, Niko would have to move slower as a result) but all other hand weapons could be stored like that; grenades too.

freshlaundryX

Speaking of producing weapons, there's a game that was in development, Alone in the Dark- it was to be a console game (I believe) and its inventory system was entirely in-game (like GTA) but instead of weapons popping up, the view would go down (like looking down the side of your body, standing straight up with the coat flap open) to the inside of the coat with all sorts of pockets and straps to hold stuff in/on- THAT would be cool if they could bring that to GTA.  Things like the RL could stay in the trunk until you knew you needed it (running around with it strapped to your back all game would NOT be fun to me, Niko would have to move slower as a result) but all other hand weapons could be stored like that; grenades too.

I actually had that idea for GTA IV before I ever saw the Alone in the Dark footage, only I thought Niko would look inside of the duffel bag (hence, why we are getting a duffel bag with the LE.)

Sadly, they aren't going to go that realistic.

Alone in the Dark Tech Demo

Carlito_Brigante

I don't mind, sure it's unrealistic but that's just the way GTA is and always has been since the first one (I'm talking the real first one, top-down), where you'd just pull a rocket launcher out of your pocket. Hell if I want realism, I'll play something like Rainbow Six,

SanAndreas4622
have it been confermed that the weapons will pop up like in other gta games? sry if this already been posted

and sry for my bad inglish;P

yeah.. i posted it sneaky2.gif

I don't mind, sure it's unrealistic but that's just the way GTA is and always has been since the first one (I'm talking the real first one, top-down), where you'd just pull a rocket launcher out of your pocket. Hell if I want realism, I'll play something like Rainbow Six,

If Jim Carrey can take a bazooka out of his pocket in The Mask, why not Niko? turn.gif