How can you tell if shoes are fake?

Californian

How can you tell if some shoes are fake? Like i bought some tight ass Snakeskin Air Forces 1. But ah look faked out. I took that sh*t home and was wack as a mothaf*cka!

same goes for clothes...

user posted image

How can you tell if some shoes are fake? Like i bought some tight ass Snakeskin Air Forces 1. But ah look faked out. I took that sh*t home and was wack as a mothaf*cka!

same goes for clothes...

Well they all have different ways of telling. For dookies (air force ones) you can tell by the pattern of the holes on the toe:

user posted image

And a few other things, like the stitching on the nike sign and the stars on the bottom of the show. In that pic look at the bottom red part of the shoe. If that part doesnt have stars, they aint real dookies.

I'm stupid

What the hell is retail?

The price that the clothing producers recommend the retailers sell it as. If you're buying a 70 dollar pair of shoes for 20, you can't expect it to be real.

@ryuclan, same goes for High-tops dookies?

I'm pretty sure it does. Just dookies in general. Those stars are the main indicator though. Can't really fake those. Also don't buy shoes if they have some really high end designer brand...like Louis Vuitton...

user posted image

More then likely they are fake. It usually means they took a regular pair of dookies that were modified. I suggest you buy yo dookies from a retailer...Footlocker, Champs, Shoes n More lol.

@makeshyft: the ones in my other post? Hack naw...Those are hot. You just have to have the right clothes for em.

Real or not: those are some ugly-ass shoes.

Does ain't my shoes you know...

He was just giving a example...

@Ryuclan, they do have some stars below it and same spot holes as those. I bought them off some guy's trunk. He said he got the hook ups, said he has a friend that works at a shoe company (must steal them)

user posted image

Real or not: those are some ugly-ass shoes.

Does ain't my shoes you know...

He was just giving a example...

@Ryuclan, they do have some stars below it and same spots (of holes) as those. I bought them off some guy's trunk

What do they look like, do you have a picture? what kind are they all whites?

I have an idea: Don't buy shoes that cost as much as a baby on the black market. Then you won't have to worry about this. smile.gif

IDMoi-1.jpg

My digi-cam is broken, but they look like this ones (but they are high-tops)

user posted image

...and i already bought them, but if they are fake, i wanna trick the guy into some sh*t

user posted image

Hmmmmm, I'm pretty sure those are legit.

@others: Some people actually care what they look like. Nothing wrong with trying to better your selfimage. Sometimes a new pair of shoes changes your entire mood.

Does it really matter if they are real-brand or not? You wear them, you wear them. That is it. Although, the retail price would be the best bet.

Does it really matter if they are real-brand or not? You wear them, you wear them. That is it. Although, the retail price would be the best bet.

Yes they matter, i care what i wear. Same goes for shirts, i want the real brand and not the fake ones, because then it will look all messed up when washed and i don't want to look scrubby as hell.

user posted image

Yes they matter, i care what i wear. Same goes for shirts, i want the real brand and not the fake ones, because then it will look all messed up when washed and i don't want to look scrubby as hell.

It depends on who you are. I personally don't care what others think of me but I like to look good for myself. I just feel better when I'm wearing some nice clothes...doesn't everybody?

Same here Ryuclan, i feel better wearing comfy clothes that i like. I also like to wear loose jeans...with belt. I hated when i see people's jeans are dragging and has rips on the bottom with muddy stains, that looks scrubby! but i'm not judging, let them be whoever they wanna. I always wear headbands at the bottom of my jeans for two reasons: They won't drag and Shows off my shoes completly. They respect me more like that, lol

user posted image

Digïtál £vîl

same goes for clothes...

Well they all have different ways of telling. For dookies (air force ones) you can tell by the pattern of the holes on the toe:

user posted image

And a few other things, like the stitching on the nike sign and the stars on the bottom of the show. In that pic look at the bottom red part of the shoe. If that part doesnt have stars, they aint real dookies.

Hey look! You found Ronald McDonald's shoes. Congrats. wow.gif

Are you implying that I do not care what I wear? I earn the money to buy the clothes I wear, and when I buy clothes, like you I try to get the most expensive brands possible.

Are you implying that I do not care what I wear? I earn the money to buy the clothes I wear, and when I buy clothes, like you I try to get the most expensive brands possible.

lol, then why the f*ck you saying if it matters?

user posted image

same goes for clothes...

user posted image

Hey look! You found Ronald McDonald's shoes. Congrats. wow.gif

Took the words right out of my mouth.

lol, then why the f*ck you saying if it matters?

I guess you're right. Sorry. sad.gif

Statutory Ray

If your shoes don't look like this, they're fake, and so are you.

user posted image

OK, first of all, only 'shoe collectors can really tell'. Luckily I'm one. I could probobly tell you.

Show me a picture. And, um, snakeskin AF1's? I doubt they are real. Sorry.

I got these half price from some clown down the block. I think they're real.

user posted image

Ld8Bhg8.gif

Effy in Chains

Buy your shoes from a Big Name Retailer (A well-known shop) and that should guarantee you won't get fakes.

Zs936OL.gif

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.