Simple question.

99 Gta 99

Hi, this is my first topic in the GTA 4 section so here it goes. In the Roman Bellic movie/clip, when Niko is driving the car and hits that guy do you think that every ped thats hit rolls like that or does it depend on where you hit them and from what angle you hit them?

LOL, yeah Euphoria does the work check it out 

lol.gif

Wow, that's really cool I can't wait for this game.

yeah but think of it this way...Endorphin sucks compared to what Euphoria will really provide

lol.gif

yeah but think of it this way...Endorphin sucks compared to what Euphoria will really provide

But wasn't that the Euphoria video?

lol.gif

that was Endorphin, don't know much about it, but the fact that it is quite similar to Euphoria

lol.gif

that was Endorphin, don't know much about it, but the fact that it is quite similar to Euphoria

So will GTA 4 se both Euphoria and Endorphin?

lol.gif

No just Euphoria which if you compare the vids on the new GTAIV site to the youtube vids, is a heck of alot better

lol.gif

No just Euphoria which if you compare the vids on the new GTAIV site to the youtube vids, is a heck of alot better

Euphoria is pretty similar to Endorphin, but with Euphoria it creates animations on the fly which results in never the name animation twice, where as Endorphin uses predetermined animations.

Hi, this is my first topic in the GTA 4 section so here it goes. In the Roman Bellic movie/clip, when Niko is driving the car and hits that guy do you think that every ped thats hit rolls like that or does it depend on where you hit them and from what angle you hit them?

dude i did the same topic once

When was it?

When was it?

couple of weeks back suicidal.gif