gameplay/person trailer is buggy...

sronsr

http://www.rockstargames.com/IV/#?page=esc...&content=video0

i can spot at least 3 bugs,

first bug, in the 1st scene the jeep is floating(and in the 9th)(this was already posted btw)

2nd bug, in the 10th scene you can see the "liberty eye" through the train just above the doors, maybe you wont be able to enter trains as a passenger? the textures inside the train are pathetic to be honest (im not a graphic moaner but this could really be improven if not already done...)

3rd bug, in the 12 scene where that guy gets kicked, he slides backwards and i dont think hes on ice...

post your thoughts

Roman Bellic-GTA Addict

I think about this, that the trailer is just a trailer, and R* are trying to get bugs out now, so really, don't bother with this topic, the game will be good, the end.

Agreed I would not be concerned Rockstar North are fixing bugs and glitches as we speak, and sometime in March they should all be done with their work on the game. smile.gif

Edited by MysteryGamer

yea me too but i just wanted to post it, maybe r* wont notice it but when they look at the forums they did biggrin.gif

as i said i just wanted to post it tounge.gif

yea me too but i just wanted to post it, maybe r* wont notice it but when they look at the forums they did biggrin.gif

as i said i just wanted to post it tounge.gif

does Rockstar check this fourm?

user posted image

http://www.rockstargames.com/IV/#?page=esc...&content=video0

i can spot at least 3 bugs,

first bug, in the 1st scene the jeep is floating(and in the 9th)(this was already posted btw)

2nd bug, in the 10th scene you can see the "liberty eye" through the train just above the doors, maybe you wont be able to enter trains as a passenger? the textures inside the train are pathetic to be honest (im not a graphic moaner but this could really be improven if not already done...)

3rd bug, in the 12 scene where that guy gets kicked, he slides backwards and i dont think hes on ice...

I think it is possible that Rockstar North (or Lincoln respectively) is still in the finalising stages.

Therefore, any bug noticed should be pointed at.

Yes hopefully Rockstar will make both versions as flawless as possible, but there will obviously still be some minor bugs with a game of this scale.

I think by the beginning of April the game will have to go gold, so really they only have just over a month from now to really sort any gameplay glitches and all those sort of issues out. smile.gif

Edited by MysteryGamer