Future of LS gangs

2Gee69

Let's say that OGF has 100% of gang territory control.Can sb imagine where Ballas,Vagos go?We can't say for sure that all of them eliminated.How they rebuild their gangs?How Grove St run things.They got so big that they can start fighting each other. sad.gif

CJ, his family and the OG's live in peace and harmony. The Ballas and the Vagos are gone; some of them hibernating perhaps.

We can't say for sure that all of them eliminated.

They are ALL gone..unless you put them back with a cheat.

No, Ballas are still there, but only BALLAS

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

There was a fantasy prediction in gang territory glitch that the younger brothers of those we have killed moved out of LS to restart their gangs.You don't have to do the glitch to spawn LS gangs all over the place.If your game time is big and there is no balla or vago in the Los Santos very slowwly you could see enemy territories popping in LV OR SF.(TRUE) colgate.gif

There was a fantasy prediction in gang territory glitch that the younger brothers of those we have killed moved out of LS to restart their gangs.You don't have to do the glitch to spawn LS gangs all over the place.If your game time is big and there is no balla or vago in the Los Santos very slowwly you could see enemy territories popping in LV OR SF.(TRUE) colgate.gif

what version and platform are you playing I've never seen gangs reappear on my version

I'm playing the PS2 platinum version.I haven't test it on my own but there are numerous guys who can prove it. mercie_blink.gif

I'm playing the PS2 platinum version.I haven't test it on my own but there are numerous guys who can prove it. mercie_blink.gif

How are they gonna "prove it"? dontgetit.gif

They have proven it with pics.Just go to the topic.I can't remember how I get there.It was posted by Agent Ozzy.It's the old gang territory glich topic.It's about 80 pages notify.gif

They have proven it with pics.Just go to the topic.I can't remember how I get there.It was posted by Agent Ozzy.It's the old gang territory glich topic.It's about 80 pages notify.gif

You mean this?

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=161643

You don't have to do the glitch to spawn LS gangs all over the place

So are you "glitching" or not?

Edited by bagga rabbit

CJ, his family and the OG's live in peace and harmony. The Ballas and the Vagos are gone; some of them hibernating perhaps.

Or the Grove Street Families still have gang wars with the Varrios Los Aztecas, even though CJ and Cesar are friends (I always thought that was weird).

Or the Grove Street Families still have gang wars with the Varrios Los Aztecas, even though CJ and Cesar are friends (I always thought that was weird).

cesar doesn't bang I've never seen him waving any colors, he just lives and associate with the hood

SanAndreas4622

when you've takin over you can still se some ballas and vagos in goups of 2 on the beaches in LS

I shoot them but it doesint do anything

Really? I thought he was the VLA OG! wow.gif

He is, he is the leader of the Varrio Los Aztecas. That is why the Varrios didnt 'skin' CJ at the lowrider meet, they have to do as Cesar says. Also the reason Cesars friends say that CJ is cool in the mission Los Desperados

You mean this?

Yes,this is the topic.I'm not glitching man.All of those people who performed that glitch had balla territory in LV or families in dessert.Most of these territories have no bangers. suicidal.gif You can't reach the 100%territory control.Most people are dissapointed.I haven't done it.It's like the bayside marina territory.You fly to liberty and it pops up.Other territories have g's but you can't start a war.If you manage to start one.There is only a wave with bats and one nine maybe. happy.gif

He is, he is the leader of the Varrio Los Aztecas. That is why the Varrios didnt 'skin' CJ at the lowrider meet, they have to do as Cesar says. Also the reason Cesars friends say that CJ is cool in the mission Los Desperados

where are you getting this from he doesn't wear any colors, he doesn't say he's a los azteca OG, cesar is a well respected person in the hood I don't see anywhere that he's affiliated with any gang he hangs with his homies. He disrespected cesar not the clique I think if CJ was putting his hands on the homies it wouldn't have mattered what cesar said

Edited by sheek...

where are you getting this from he doesn't wear any colors, he doesn't say he's a los azteca OG, cesar is a well respected person in the hood I don't see anywhere that he's affiliated with any gang he hangs with his homies. He disrespected cesar not the clique I think if CJ was putting his hands on the homies it wouldn't have mattered what cesar said

You right seek...Ceasar is just a mexican guy who cares about his hood but cares more about cars.In many missions we can see that he knows many people from the hood.He is one from the most caring persons for his friends and gang.But he ain't no original VLA.Can you imagine a vla og comin in ganton alone to search CJ.That would be a suicide. suicidal.gif (mission los desperados)

Of course Cesar is the leader - or at least member - of the Varrios Los Aztecas. Why else would he help them out with CJ when they lost their territories? Why else would he live, and command respect, in his neighbourhood?

user posted image

Of course Cesar is the leader - or at least member - of the Varrios Los Aztecas. Why else would he help them out with CJ when they lost their territories? Why else would he live, and command respect, in his neighbourhood?

he helped them because he lives there with the homies he doesn't want to wake up to find LSV on his block and here's what I don't get if he's a VLA why doesn't he wear the colors and why was he traveling with CJ thru SA if sweet was still out he would be on the block not in san fierro. Lets say you lived in the hood all your life you get into your teens and your childhood friends is banging just because you're not doesn't mean they ain't gonna be cool with you they might crack jokes but they're still going to show love

The reason Cesar left the 'hood is because of all the trouble going on in Los Santos. The Ballas and Vagos were taking over everything, including the Varrios Los Aztecas' turf. Cesar was an OG, and so were his friends. They all left or were killed and Cesar's gang was destroyed. So, Cesar had to leave Los Santos with Kendl, because of all the Ballas and Vagos messing everything up. That's why the mission (Or cutscene, if you will) called King In Exile is called that. Because Cesar was a king (A possible reference to the Varrios and El Corona, which means "The Crown"), who had to leave his 'hood.

I don't know why he doesn't wear gang colours, but he doesn't have to. Think about it. CJ doesn't necessarily have to wear the Grove's colour. He could choose to. And isn't T-Bone the leader of the San Fierro Rifa? He doesn't wear the Rifa gang colours.

And the second last mission, Los Desperados has Cesar (Who is the VLA OG) and some of his best ghetto soldiers (Including CJ) to help take back El Corona from the Los Santos Vagos. I guess only an OG could start a gang war, since CJ is the only Grove Street Families member who could start a gang war. And if Cesar wasn't an OG, he couldn't start a gang war with the Vagos. Also, you guys said that he isn't even an Azteca. That is wrong because he helped take back El Corona from the LSV. I'm pretty sure a normal ped could do that!

Also, there are many clues throughout the game which show that Cesar is part of the VLA.

ok..ok..ok....you got some good points lol im sold since you brought up the T-bone point I never thought of that. I totally forgot about the king in exile cutscene also now the los desperados point is still unclear because some parts can pass for any homie some parts could only pass for OG's when I play through SA again I'll look for more "clues"

EDIT: now that I think about it cesar would make a nice protagonist for a SA Stories (if R* ever comes out with one)

Edited by sheek...

EDIT: now that I think about it cesar would make a nice protagonist for a SA Stories (if R* ever comes out with one)

Yeah.anything without Grove included as the center.Like the two ''stories'' the scene has to be different.Being a low ranking balla or being Ceasar in his teens would be really fantastic, cool.gif

Yeah, I agree. It would be cool to play a Balla character. Especially in the '70's, since that's when they were created. It would be sick to see how the Ballas were created. IMO, in San Andreas, they didn't really explain much about the Ballas (Even though they were the main antagonists). There weren't any real Balla OGs (Unless you count Big Smoke, which I highly doubt he was an OG for the Ballas).

it would be interesting to play as a balla and see how it all got started or to see how the mexican gangs started. PROTONKID and OPAZO are making a mock TRAILER FOR a SAN ANDREAS STORIES. It's mainly focusing on the mexican gang aspect though still should be very interesting

Edited by sheek...

• 4 years later...

Much like irl (with the bloods & the crips), the ballas and vagos would have expanded to other nearby states and slowly across the whole country, because of their implication with drugs.

As for those goodie to shoes GSF, they probably expanded too or some shtuff.

Possibly but CJ pretty much destoryed the competing Gang base in the State of San Andreas. I don't think you see much of street gangs expanding unlike motorcycle clubs. CJ would have become the King Pin in SA and would put down any group that conflicted with his.

You mean this?

Yes,this is the topic.I'm not glitching man.All of those people who performed that glitch had balla territory in LV or families in dessert.Most of these territories have no bangers. suicidal.gif You can't reach the 100%territory control.Most people are dissapointed.I haven't done it.It's like the bayside marina territory.You fly to liberty and it pops up.Other territories have g's but you can't start a war.If you manage to start one.There is only a wave with bats and one nine maybe. happy.gif

Lol you do know, that topic required you to get into a SHAMEL and fly way off the map for hours. Also if you were to do that weird peds would appear in places you don't usually see them in, drug deals would also appear.

• 1 year later...

After taking over all of the gang territory twice, the only Ballas and Vagos who should be alive are the ones in prison.

Ignoring the fact that you find Grove Street members all over the map, I'm not sure how strong GS would truly be. They fell on pretty bad times. Both before the start of the game and after Sweet is imprisoned. Many of them should probably be dead, in hiding, or drug addicted. Killing all of their rivals probably shouldn't reverse their fortunes that easily. And as we see, Grove falls apart without Sweet and CJ. And Sweet's a leader more because of his passion than because of his smarts. I imagine Big Smoke balanced out Sweet back when he was still loyal.

I figure Sweet would probably do what he could to keep drugs out of their territory. That'd likely bring them into conflict with any organization that wanted to expand to Los Santos, and if they piss off someone powerful enough, they might have a real fight on their hands. There's also the possibility of another gang rising to take the place of the Ballas and the Vagos, and we'd have to consider if Grove Street could stop them before they become too powerful to handle.

They might be on top now, but staying on top would probably be difficult.