Testicluar problem

agartum

there is a very very slight discomfort in my balls that alternates between the balls like every one day

what is it?

i'm thinking something to do with the prostate? bored.gif

i'm too embarrassed to go to the doc

Go to the doctor. You'll take it up to a forum full of pre-teens, to possibly 99 year old pedophiles, but not to someone who can give you an answer, and possibly treat it?

kdr9l4.png

I'm still not sure why people ask this personal stuff here. I mean, I understand they're free to post what they want and all, but, really, what do we look like, WebMD?

You probably are better off asking a doctor, if it bothers you so much. I doubt anyone here has as much medical experience as they would.

1) The Prostrate is near your poop-shoot not in your sack

2) Go see a Doctor they deal with medical issues and they will no doubt make you feel at ease and not embarresed. Because a) It's their job and b) As blokes we shouldn't be afraid to seek medical advice about the Family Jewels.

wZVJHXg.png

Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus

i'm too embarrassed to go to the doc

Many have hypothesized that this is why women live an average of 8 years longer than men.

Go to the doctor if you don't want to become a statistic.

BRUTUS WUZ HERE. LOLZ.

(Heroic reference. Not related to GTAF member by same name, g'dammit.)

kthxbai, if you want to keep your new accounts more than a day you might want to keep your previously banned retard-status a bit less obvious.