Your hot tip?

MindCorrupt

Whats your hot tip?

It can be anything, something you've picked up on that gets a job done faster, maybe an awesome way to cook breakfast, a quick way to get your missus into bed or even a way to login into gtaforums quicker. Hell even a way to piss off your mates. It can be anything, aslong as it aint stupid and/or nonsensical.

Ill start off with something i've relied upon for years. As someone who is often at home alone (my folks work away and apprentice wage isnt enough to move out) and im left to somehow feed myself. CHICKEN! the ones you get in the bag at the supermarket, you can get em hot or cold (chuck em in the microwave for an hour and its done). Best sh*t ever and the best part is you get leftovers for lunch the next day and possibly even dinner depending on how much of a fat bastard you are. Cant argue with that, cheap as.

Dont be shy, tell us your hot tips...

Edited by mr_ed

If you see a fat person continuousy ask "When's it due?"

That's retarded. Can a topic really not go 2 f*cking posts anymore without a dumb response? sarcasm.gif

If you have to sneeze and want it to go away, push up on the tip of your nose and the sensation will subside. They teach Marines to do that to stay silent.

usZpdN9.png

If you have to sneeze and want it to go away, push up on the tip of your nose and the sensation will subside. They teach Marines to do that to stay silent.

Really? I have tried that and it doesn't work for me most of the time. It becomes a real big problem when you have a laptop infront of you and no tissues.

Really? I have tried that and it doesn't work for me most of the time. It becomes a real big problem when you have a laptop infront of you and no tissues.

Sometimes you have to wiggle just a bit while pushing up. It shifts the cartilage in your nose and sort of scratches the itch from the inside or something. tounge.gif

usZpdN9.png

That's pretty cool, i'll be using that one alot during the spring/summer. biggrin.gif

s0h607k.jpg

When confronted by an idiot simply smile and nod politely. Sycophantic agreement with any insult quickly deflates tense situations.

That's retarded. Can a topic really not go 2 f*cking posts anymore without a dumb response?

Why, I agree good sir. And furthermore you have the good looks and firm posterior of a young Rock Hudson.

If it is mating season the idiot will spread its legs, allowing you to breed. The eggs hatch in ten to twelve months, during which time the Mother's breast turns a natural shade of scarlet.

But seriously, hot tips? Don't insult people for no reason. You don't like something? State your business with maturity. Don't throw in a few unpleasant words for the hell of it.

Never Punt on 4th down in a game of Madden: Chicks dig the long ball. wink.gif

Always use Chicks Last name in your cell phone.

A Rolling Rock with a shot of Patron always looks more sofisticated rather than ordering a "Budweiser"

Never go for the friendly hug with some Girl, show Her whos boss by countering friendship zone hugs with a handshake.

Facials are 200% effective over condoms.

Despite nerds on the forums saing "cheating" and using a Gameshark to beat games like Super Mario World ruins the fun, it doesn't.

Never comment on MySpace, Facebook or other sites, always message.

fV9tG4b.gif

Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus

Stealing from work is easy when you act humble.

So while you're stealing, repeatedly say "I am Jesus."

BRUTUS WUZ HERE. LOLZ.

(Heroic reference. Not related to GTAF member by same name, g'dammit.)

At your place of work laugh at any and all jokes told. Failiure to do so will result in the dreaded "weirdo" label.

That's pretty cool, i'll be using that one alot during the spring/summer. biggrin.gif

I will too, because I have this really annoying allergy from something (I suspect sunflowers) in August. Then, I can't wake up without sneezing 10 times (really). Maybe this method will work smile.gif.

Anyone got any tips for fighting the allergy?

We will be the arms that lift you up oqKntbC.gifWe will be the hand that strike you down

I've heard that looking straight into bright light also ceases the sneeze and I've found it out to be true. smile.gif

Yep, keep a bowl of fresh water in your bedroom at all times. By improving the conditions in your living space any allergy or unfortunate reaction can be stopped. Perhaps not fully but it may help smile.gif

Thanks for the tip! I have moved since the last summer, so I don't know if it will happen this year, most likely it will, and, if so, I'll put a bowl of fresh water in my bedroom smile.gif.

We will be the arms that lift you up oqKntbC.gifWe will be the hand that strike you down

Yep, keep a bowl of fresh water in your bedroom at all times. By improving the conditions in your living space any allergy or unfortunate reaction can be stopped. Perhaps not fully but it may help smile.gif

I hope you're not talking about tap water.

Gaseous Chlorine = poison

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chlorine

BRUTUS WUZ HERE. LOLZ.

• Trick spiders into thinking they have caught a fly by flicking cigarette ash into cobwebs.

• Avoid your torso being surreptitiously filmed and used in a BBC news report about Britain's obesity problem by always wearing a T-shirt with 'All Newsreaders are c*nts' written on it.

• Recreate the danger of a parachute jump in safety by visiting Google Earth and clicking the scroll bar until you reach the ground. Add realism to the exercise by putting a fan on blowing full in your face.

• Never lose your TV remote control again. Simply sellotape it to the back of your dog, and hey presto! Whistle, and the device is at your beck and call! This can also apply to hot drinks, after intense training.

• Save money by putting much larger wheels on the back of your car. That way you will always be going downhill, thereby saving on fuel.

• Half a cocktail stick with a blob of nail varnish on the end makes an ideal "safety match" that your children can play with without the risk of setting fire to anything.

• Take a tip from tumble dryer users. Enjoy a crafty fag at your desk by attaching a flexible vent hose to your face and running it out of the office window.

• Read the dress code instructions on funeral invitations very carefully. Sombre, whilst being only 2 letters away from sombrero, is a world apart in tone.

• Convince neighbours that you own an old fashioned typewriter by wearing metal thimbles and drumming your fingers on a plastic tray. Every ten seconds ting a wine glass with a pencil and run a butter knife along the teeth of a comb before continuing drumming your fingers.

• Tame budgies and parrots easily by replacing their grit with iron filings. By holding a large magnet, they will sit happily on your hand for hours.

I hope you're not talking about tap water.

Gaseous Chlorine = poison

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chlorine

Tap water worked for me. I too had problems with sneezing and the like. The water seems to absorb dust and other various materials on the surface, meaning that your sleep is not interupted by unwanted bodily functions. Just keep it fresh.

When crank starting a Ford Model T make sure the gears are in the "Brake" position or the car will shoot forwards when you turn the starting handle. colgate.gif

Also keep your thumb out the way, if the engine backfires the crank will snap back and break your thumb. sigh.gif

Although of course every knows already don't they? biggrin.gif

swolo yaggins

- Put your cellphone on vibrate to elongate battery life.

- Turn off AIM Mobile.

- Use the same password. If prompted for a different password, change the rest of them.

- Shift from reverse into drive without using the brakes.

- Wrap tortillas in a damp paper towel and microwave.

- Bookmarks Toolbar.

Edited by Desmosedici

5192:12.3.02
LM/SSH

mkl

Save money, even if you dont make or have much it does add up.

Invest money. I like stocks, and they are also good when 1st starting out.

If you manage to save $500 and invest it in $5 stocks for every dollar the stocks

go up you get $100. You could make that over night... or much much more.

Just pay attention and put your profits into secure bonds or certificates.

If you loose money (chances are you'll never loose all of it) it doesn't really

matter anyway because you probably would have spent that $500 on crap you

didn't need. Take a chance.

user posted image

When confronted by an idiot simply smile and nod politely. Sycophantic agreement with any insult quickly deflates tense situations.

That's retarded. Can a topic really not go 2 f*cking posts anymore without a dumb response?

Why, I agree good sir. And furthermore you have the good looks and firm posterior of a young Rock Hudson.

If it is mating season the idiot will spread its legs, allowing you to breed. The eggs hatch in ten to twelve months, during which time the Mother's breast turns a natural shade of scarlet.

But seriously, hot tips? Don't insult people for no reason. You don't like something? State your business with maturity. Don't throw in a few unpleasant words for the hell of it.

So by pointing out that your response was idiotic and immature, that makes me an immature idiot? I'd like to see the logic tree on that train of thought, pal. I stated my point with sparse words, not insults, because it didn't warrant a respectful admonition. There was definitely a reason, else I would've refrained.

@ Vanzant - People that don't punt on 4th down in Madden annoy me beyond belief. I like to play real football when I play Madden, not this inflated bomb pass and blitz fest that it turns into online. Where are the football sim junkies anymore? cryani.gif

Edited by Forty

usZpdN9.png

Dont sit with your Lap top on your lap or else your Jizzes will be fried.

edit: NEVER microwave your Bud. It burns off the THC crystals and the only thing getting high is your microwave.

Edited by Eddie280

So by pointing out that your response was idiotic and immature, that makes me an immature idiot? I'd like to see the logic tree on that train of thought, pal. I stated my point with sparse words, not insults, because it didn't warrant a respectful admonition. There was definitely a reason, else I would've refrained.

Your "point" was unprovoked. You reacted with hostility when I had no problem with you, I was replying to the thread. Did I reply in order to act foolish? No I did not. Yet you saw it this way and decided to interject. Despite the fact that it did not concern you in the first place. Are you fat, pregnant or shacked up with a pregnant woman? If any of these are applicable then I can understand and respect what you said. But as it is you showed me a total lack of respect for reasons that remain cloudy at best.

And as for a lack of logic? I actually happen to agree with you there. The nonsense that spews from my mouth could fill a book...which is probably why I want to be a writer. if I'm going to talk sh*t I may as well get paid for it right?

If you have rough hair, soak a towel in water and put it in the microwave for about a minute. Once done, wrap it around your head until it gets cold, and you'll get softer hair. Works for me.

edit: Sorry, grammar mistake.

if using windows 95 or 98...

1. Go to "run".

2. Type in C:\CON\CON

3. Press enter tounge.gif

Seriously now,

This might be obvious, but keep backups on pen drives or External hard drives.

(speaking of which, are there external floppy drives, and if so for 3 1/2, is htere also external 5 1/2s?)

Your "point" was unprovoked. You reacted with hostility when I had no problem with you, I was replying to the thread. Did I reply in order to act foolish? No I did not. Yet you saw it this way and decided to interject. Despite the fact that it did not concern you in the first place. Are you fat, pregnant or shacked up with a pregnant woman? If any of these are applicable then I can understand and respect what you said. But as it is you showed me a total lack of respect for reasons that remain cloudy at best.

Your failure to recognize a reason does not prove a lack of one. My reasoning is that you contributed nothing to the discussion. I'm not sure how many different ways I can say it, honestly. I wasn't calling you any names, just calling your response dumb. You took it a lot more harshly than was intended.

usZpdN9.png

Your failure to recognize a reason does not prove a lack of one. My reasoning is that you contributed nothing to the discussion. I'm not sure how many different ways I can say it, honestly. I wasn't calling you any names, just calling your response dumb. You took it a lot more harshly than was intended.

He's just keepin' it real. Drop it, Typhus.

You use your pointer and middle finger to pickpocket people. biggrin.gif

BRUTUS WUZ HERE. LOLZ.

You could also try this, not for you but if you see someone else about to sneeze.

Repeatadly say their fist name and look straight into their eyes. I don't know why this seems to work but a mate of mine used to do this to me all the time and annoyed the crap out of me as I couldn't release the pressure.

If your Microwave is dirty and greasy inside, get a couple of lemons and slice them open and put them in a shallow bowl of water and microwave them for about 1-3 minutes (power dependant) and then take some kitchen towel and wipe down the inside afterwards.

wZVJHXg.png

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.