3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

xNamexTakenx

The Chain Story

iamanevilbastard

Goes to spend time with Katie, who asks him what's with the really powerful handgun. 'Which one?" He jokes, alluding to his penis. She slaps him jokingly. "The lethal one." He tells her about it and she asks him if she can borrow it. He agrees and she takes him to a house where she shoots an ex boyfriend dead.

1 They run like hell

2The drive like hell

3 They get horny due to the corpse and make out, but Denise finds them so Katie shoots her and they continue

xNamexTakenx

They get horny due to the corpse and make out, but Denise finds them so Katie shoots her and they continue. Soon enough, the cops are on their way. Just in time since Katie and CJ were done. "We gotta go," says CJ. "I know," replies Katie. However, its too late. The cops have already surrounded the place. "f*ck!" Curses CJ. "We're f*cked. Hand me that handgun, will you?" Katie hands CJ the gun and they fight their way out, with Katie close by. They get into a squad car and drive off. They're out of the cops' sight, but they're not out it yet. CJ goes into a multistory car park. He ditches the police enforcer and jacks another car. By the time they get out, the cops are waiting for them. CJ quickly drives to a Pay N' Spray. They finally evaded the cops. "Phew," says Katie. "That was a close one. I've never had such fun ever, Carl. Can you take me home, now?" CJ drops Katie off at her house. "How about a little hot coffee?" Asks Katie. "Sure," responds CJ. The camera moves around the house while there is moaning. CJ gets out a happy man. However, one of hus girlfriends are dead, unfortunately. CJ...

1. Tries to find Denise again and apologize.

2. Forgets about Denise and looks for another girlfriend.

3. Sees a nearby hot dog vendor and is suddenly hungry.

Bullet_Chris
2. Forgets about Denise and looks for another girlfriend.

He heads for Fort Carson where he mets that sherrif girlfriend(forgot her name).He dates her and after they get home she asks:

'How about a little 'hot coffe', CJ?'

'Who could refuse you especially because I have the 'hot coffe' mod installed!'

They put out in various positions and she has an orgasm before CJ, so she is doing him a blowjob to finish him up.CJ then screamed:

'I'm coming;I'm...aaaaah.'

She chokes with his 2 liter sperm ejaculation and CJ takes her to the hospital.

1.Cj kills her because there are no chances of survival.

2.He leaves her there and heads for a cassino.

3.He decided to turn into a fag because men can choke more sperm.

xNamexTakenx

A little graphic, aren't we?

OT: Cj kills her because there are no chances of survival. He quietly suffocates her. When he goes outside of the room, he yells for a doctor. A doctor and 5 nurses enter the room. There is no evidence as to how she died. CJ quietly slips away. The doctors start doing an autopsy. CJ is bored so he leaves for Los Santos. Denise rings him up. "CJ, lets go out," she says. CJ feels obligated. "Ahh, aiight," he replies. CJ and Denise go out to the Alhambra. They dance to Nuthin' But A G Thang and then settle for drinks. They get piss drunk and try to walk outside. Some Ballas are standing around, chilling. They see CJ and approach him. "Hoowee!" Says one. "Where'd ya get that piece of ass, bitch." "f*ck yo mutha!" Replies CJ, not realizing what he's getting into. The Ballas kidnap Denise and rough up CJ. CJ wakes up...

1. To find himself in his own bed.

2. In the hospital.

3. Next to a Balla, who's smiling at him.

Bullet_Chris

3. Next to a Balla, who's smiling at him.

He finds out that he is in Big Smoke's crack den.He realises that the balla is a fag so he punches him and the balla cries like a girl and has a heart atack and dies.CJ takes his clothes and his AK.Then he checks all floors until the last one.He is right at the door on the 4th floor and he hears Denise screaming.He bursts trough the door and shoots every body in the room but Denise.He finds his phone and calls for backup from Sweet and the OG's.About 20 OG's get into the building and shoot everybody, when Sweet rescues CJ and Denise with a helicopter by the window.

After that...

1.A police helicopter turns up and follows them.

2.They get home to find out that Kendle has been kidnapped.

3.Carl realises that he forgot his dildo in there.

xNamexTakenx

They get home to find out that Kendle has been kidnapped. "f*ck!" Yells CJ. "Will this ever end!?!" CJ and the GSF place heavy security all over Ganton. Especially Denise's place. CJ and Sweet go to save Kendl. They go to the one obvious place she would be...Big Smoke's crack palace. They break in, guns blaring. There's just too many Ballas and their allies. Once CJ and Sweet clear off the first floor, some GSF back-up arrives. "Finally," says Sweet, in relief. They clear the floors one by one. When they get to the top floor, they hear screaming. It sounded like Kendl! The OGs break the door and see that Big Smoke is raping Kendl. They put a bullet through his head and his dead fat body falls onto Kendl. She has trouble getting him off, so the OGs help her. They are about to take her home, but Cesar arrives. "Am I too late?" He asks, panting. Sweet is pissed and slaps him like a bitch. "How dare you let our sister get hurt!" Replies Sweet. Cesar feels let down and the OGs return to the Grove. Then...

1. Big Smoke gets brain surgery and is resurrected.

2. Cesar feels guilty so he goes blood drunk on every Balla...my his onesies!

3. The OGs take Kendl to the hospital to see if she's hurt.

Bullet_Chris
1. Big Smoke gets brain surgery and is resurrected.

This is a funny one! biggrin.gif

He leaves the hospital in a couple of days.He calls CJ and tells him the following:

CJ:'Who's this?'

BS:'Who you thinkin'?'

CJ:'But I've just killed you, you f*cking zombie crackhead!I gotta admit that sh*t made you stronger or made you a cat.'

BS:'What ever.Hey listen;I got some footage with your sister naked and if you dont want me to put it on Redtube or 89.com, meet me at my crib with a suitcase containing 60.000.000$.I know you have more then that, since you stole that jetpack.So, if you care about your sister's privacy, bring me the monay!'

CJ:'f*ck you!'

1.Cj decides to give him the money.

2.He knocks at the door and leaves an armed grenade at the front.

3.He gives the jetpack to Big Smoke because he doesnt have enough money.

xNamexTakenx

He gives the jetpack to Big Smoke because he doesnt have enough money. "Well, this ain't enough," says Big Smoke. "I ain't burnin the tapes 'till ya get me tha whole monay." Big Smoke shuts the door on CJ's face. Just then, The Truth comes flying with his own jetpack. "Ayo, Truth!" CJ yells. "Can ya do a favour fo' me?" After CJ explains the situation, The Truth backs out. "f*ck no, friend!" Replies The Truth. "This is ma sh*t. Ya can't have it." CJ lets The Truth go. He has only one choice left. Call in the authorities. He's taking a huge risk, but he doesn't give a sh*t. He feels confident enough. He rings up Toreno and asks if he can have some government back-up. Soon enough, 5 unmarked black SUVs pull up. Out steps Toreno and an army of government agents. "Lets do this sh*t," says Toreno. They invade Big Smoke's house to find...

1. Big Smoke with another girl, and some Ballas are filming it.

2. Big Smoke has already left through the back door.

3. Big Smoke lying on his bed with sleeping pills next to him. He must've OD'd.

iamanevilbastard

Big Smoke lying on his bed with sleeping pills next to him. He must've OD'd. The FBI/CIA/Homeland Security/CTU agents are all satisfied that they don't need to do anything. They find Kendel locked in a cupboard full of dope. "Whoah! This I'll get us some brownie points with the DEA!" Toreno exclaims. The federal agents leave and the Johnson brother and sister head jhome with the jetpack. When they get there:

1 Denise is p!ssed at CJ again and throws a grenade throw his window

2 The Ballas have gunned down many GSF and taken Ganton

3 The IRS has repossessed OG Loc's house

Ultraussie

The grenade is a flashbang.

Does CJ:

1. Throw it back

2. Run outside and shove a dildo down her throat

3. Shoot her

xNamexTakenx

Throw it back. The flashbang distracts Denise for 3 seconds. This is CJ's chance. He tackles her to the ground. "What tha f*ck is wrong wit'cha, bitch?" CJ says. Denise is fake crying to get out of the situation. But, CJ knows her too well. He takes out a glass dildo and shoves it down her throat. She's choking on it. CJ walks away. Denise is on the verge of choking to death so CJ goes back. Not for her, but for the dildo. It was way too expensive. He takes it out of her throat, but Denise is in very bad condition. She needs an ambulance, but CJ doesn't wanna be the one to call them. He goes to the Sex Shop where he bought the dildo. He wants to return it because it has blood on it. However, the employee won't take it back if its already been used. A small argument ensues until CJ sees Milly. CJ...

1. f*cks her in the shop and everybody is taking pictures.

2. Takes her to her house in Las Venturas and sees if she will offer some "hot coffee."

3. Shoves the dildo down Milly's throat because he's pissed.

Ultraussie

CJ steals a new vibrating dildo and gets an entire BDSM stand when they are in LV.

Hot Coffe got even hotter.

Does Milly:

1. Do a 69'er on CJ

2. BOB

3. Give CJ a brainwave to get in his car and kill denise

xNamexTakenx

Do a 69'er on CJ. After they have finished up doing whatever, they get a crazy idea. "Why don't we mug Area 69?" Asks Milly. "Sho'," replies CJ. They get strapped up and go to Area 69 in the middle of the night. They quietly sneak in, as to not get caught by the spotlights. CJ makes a run for it and gets into the lab area. Milly tries to follow, but she gets shot down by guards with sniper rifles. "NOOOO!" Yells CJ, giving himself away. He immediately realizes that that was a bad idea. However, he doesn't stop there. He fights his way to the restricted lab area. Once he gets there, he sees it. Its a highly-superior jet pack! CJ steals it. There's no way he can save Milly now. He meets up with The Truth on a mountain. "I'll sell you this jet pack fo' monay," offers CJ. "I ain't got no money," replies The Truth. CJ gives up. But, he has an idea. There must be somebody in San Andreas who has a lot of money. So, CJ asks...

1. Big Smoke, even though they're enemies.

2. Woozie. He must have the money.

3. Zero, but he wants some work done.

iamanevilbastard

Woozie. He must have the money. He doesn't want it. Noone does. The jetpack is too easy to trace. CJ

1 Destroys it

2 Uses it instead of his old one

3 Is attacked by Homeland Security agents

mrpain

CJ destroys it, only to be exploded in the process. He survives and thought of an idea that Milly may still be alive. He recruited some goons and stole an aircraft. They flew over Area 69 and CJ...

1. Jump out of the aircraft only to realize ur goons do not have parachutes.

2. Jump out of the aircraft only to realize u dont have a parachute.

3. Got shot down by a missle.

4. Took out a rocket launcher and blew the whole place up!

5. Saw from the above that the soldiers at Area 69 was f*cking Milly.

xNamexTakenx

Jump out of the aircraft only to realize ur goons do not have parachutes. CJ lands perfectly, but his goons fall to their death. What a waste, thinks CJ. He enters the base without being seen. He's really good at stealth. He enters the lab to see Milly chained up. They're injecting her with something. They're trying to OD her! CJ takes out a machete and hacks at her bonds. Surprisingly, it worked. He takes her outside. But, something's fishy. Where were all the guards? They head out and see that there's a huge army of soldiers waiting for them. CJ makes his way to the Rhino, which is nearby. CJ and Milly get inside without being shot. They destroy everything in their path and CJ takes Milly to safety. He takes her to his bat cave in his countryside house. He gives her some antidote and orders a GSF homie to take her home. After that...

1. CJ cries because he doesn't know if Milly will survive or not.

2. 4 government SUVs pull up. CJ's in sh*t now.

3. CJ returns to the Grove because he can't deal with this sh*t right now.

iamanevilbastard

4 government SUVs pull up. CJ's in sh*t now. Out step about 16 SACTU (a reference to something in the VC CS) agents armed with MP5s. They storm the country side house and CJ runs out the back door. hE IS SEEN BY A HELICOPTER AND

1 kEEPS RUNNING

2Stands and fights with his D/Eagle

3 Surrenders

xNamexTakenx

Stands and fights with his D/Eagle. He takes out many, but more and more reinforcements arrive. Soon, the heat is unbareble so CJ makes a run for it. He ends up on the highway and is about to jack someone. However, the cars are way too fast and they hit CJ. He goes flying a few feet, but he doesn't die. The driver gets out and helps him up. "You okay, man?" He asks. CJ merely punches him in the face and drives off with the car. By that time, the government agents arrive. It was too late since they were on foot. They run back to their SUVs but know that its too late. CJ returns to Grove Street. On his way there, cops were told to look out for CJ. So, a cop pulls him over. He doesn't say anything accusingly. He gives an inspection of the car only to find...

1. That there were huge amounts of drugs in the trunk.

2. That there is a dead body in the trunk.

3. That the car's in good shape, so the cop lets CJ go.

12jango

The car's in good shape, so the cop lets CJ go. So, CJ walks slowly like a fu***ing cripple...and after ten steps, CJ starts to run! The cops ignore him they thought CJ leaves his stove on. CJ runs to Groove Street. On his way there (around Glen Park) CJ take someone's bike and continue his journey and crash a balla, CJ stands and shoot the two ballas that get angry because one of them death. After that, a police shoot him, CJ continue riding bike to Groove Street. At Groove Street he is surprised because.....

1. Because there are a birthday party for him.

2. Because some Ballas gonna shoot Sweet with shootguns.

3. Because Sweet kiss a man.

4. Because CJ's girlfriends are ready to shoot him.

5. Because Denise and Cesar kissing each other.

xNamexTakenx

Because there are a birthday party for him. CJ just stands there, confused. "Its not my birthday," says CJ. Everybody looks at each other. All of CJ's friends are there. Sweet discusses something with a GSF homie. CJ knows they made a mistake. "Well its..." replies Sweet. "Its a surprise prank birthday party!" "Riiiiight," responds CJ. He walks out, even though Sweet took a lot of money and time into this party. Sweet follows him. "What is up with you man?" He asks CJ. "I'm just having a bad day," answers CJ. "Well," replies Sweet. "I guess today isn't a good day fo' you." Then, they both crack up laughing. A couple GSF homies join them and hand them some liquor. They all start drinking. When night breaks out, they all enter the house again. They find...

1. That all of the party-goers have left a long time ago.

2. That all the party-goers are still standing there, impatiently.

3. All of CJ's girlfriends standing there naked with guns in their hands.

tomtom555

All of CJ's girlfriends standing there naked with guns in their hands.

'WOOOOOOO-F*CKIN'-OOOOOOO!', CJ shouts, excitedly.' Let's play Teh Famous Strip-Russian-Roulette!!'

They do so and they have lots of fun. Then all the lights turn off suddenly, and an eerie moan comes from the kitchen.

'Seeeeejaaayyy! Yuuuuu noooorty boooooy!', the voice moans.

'OMG! It's moms!!, CJ shouts.

Everybody screams and points their guns at the ghost.

Then...

1. They blast the freaky thing, only to have the bullets pass straight through the apparition.

2. The ghost of CJ's mom wants to play.

3. They all wake up from that horrible dream, with a hangover.

xNamexTakenx

No supernatural sh*t please.

OT: They all wake up from that horrible dream, with a hangover. CJ and some of his girlfriends who have awaken look around to see many unconcious bodies. And there aren't just women, but men too! There musta been a party, thinks CJ. Nonetheless, he has to clear up the mess. He wakes up everyone who knows him and they help the knocked out people out and the mess cleaned up. After everything is back to normal, OG Loc phones CJ. "Homie!" He says. "I heard ya had a wicked partay! Why di'n't ya invite me? Anyway, I'm having a partay tonight, so make sure to come." OG hangs up. CJ's not sure if he wants to go to OG Loc's party or not. Last time there was a party, it ended in madness. No matter. The Ballas won't mess with Grove St. this time. They learned their lesson. That night...

1. The party goes successful except for that fact that OG's rapping is sh*t.

2. CJ invites all of his friends and they have a nice huge party.

3. Some Ballas heard of the party and want to have some fun, since they're cool with OG Loc.

iamanevilbastard

The party goes successful except for that fact that OG's rapping is sh*t.... until the Vagos show up, armed with high firepower: flamethrowers, a couple of RPGs, and there's even a sniper with a Barret M107 .50 cal. The Vagos start shooting and CJ is unarmed. He sees a .44 Magnum under a table and, amid the chaos, picks it up and

1 Shoots the sniper and takes his high powered weapon

2 Empties all six rounds and takes a Tec-9

3 Finds that it's only a replica

Ultraussie

he runs outta the place and Jacks a modded up Blade.

He drives to his safehouse where he gets in his GIMP suit.

Does he:

1. Go after the Ballas!

2. Disco dance at a club

3. Go on a dildo rampage

4. Stay at home and watch some TV.

xNamexTakenx

Go after the Ballas. Even though its the Vagos he needs to be going after. He goes to a warehouse where a deal is going on between the Ballas, Vagos and Russian Mafiya. CJ breaks in and attempts to shoot the Ballas only. However, everybody gets involved and CJ manages to kill more than he came to kill. The Russian Mafiya were way to strong, though. After all, they are organized crime. CJ hops onto a PCJ-600 and drives away because there are too many Russians. The Russians begin chasing him and CJ goes off ramps and stuff to lose them. In the end...

1. A Russian truck flips over, blocking the others off.

2. CJ returns to the Grove safely and the Russians don't attempt to go any further.

3. CJ recruits a GSF homie so that he could shoot at them.

iamanevilbastard

CJ recruits a GSF homie so that he could shoot at them. The GSF homie is armed with a Desert Eagle and a Tec-9. He shoots the vehicles with the Tec, popping their tries and killing the drivers and keeps the Eagle handy to use when the Tec runs out of ammo. However, he hadn't cleaned the Eagle properly and it jams. Now what?

1 CJ and the homie run out of fuel and the cycle goes dead

2 The Russians have given up

3 The Russians cut them off and the duo are taken ransom

xNamexTakenx

The Russians have given up. However, CJ and his homie don't even realize until later. CJ returns to Grove Street to return the GSF homie. He goes to visit Sweet next door. But, nobody's there! However, Sweet left a message. YO BRO, MEET US AT THA BASKETBALL COURT. CJ goes to the East Los Santos court and finds all the GSF rallying up. This is still Balla country, so they best watch their back. CJ approaches Sweet. "What's going on here?" He asks. "We gon' take down some Ballas," replies Sweet. "You with us?" "Hell, you wouldn't be able to survive if I weren't there," responds CJ. They go to attack the Ballas and...

1. A huge gang war erupts, but Sweet's men are being depleted really fast.

2. The GSF manage to take some of ELS with them.

3. They find out that the Vagos have teamed up with them.

Benjimino234

ZOMG

1,000 post passed! Wow!

Looking good nametaken, looking good!

When I get GTA IV. I'll definetly visit more often!

iamanevilbastard

1000+ posts! Yeah!

A huge gang war erupts, but Sweet's men are being depleted really fast. Sweet is shot in the ear with a .22 and CJ is on the other side of the block. The cops have set up roadblocks and the body count is rising fast. The shootout is a lot like the one in the movie Heat. CJ

1 With his ever faithful AK-47, wipes out all the Ballas between him and Sweet

2 Kills a sniper with a Barret M107. C'mon! Choose it already!

3 Orders a homie to knock out Sweet to slow the blood flow

iamanevilbastard

BUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPP