GTA IV (ordinary) vs GTA IV SPECIAL EDITION

david15549

angry.gif

Get the SE if you want to pay more for a duffle-bag, soundtrack, safety deposit box & bonus artwork.

Get the normal edition if you just want to play the game.

This is not a difficult choice.

Nobody can ''help'' you.

user posted image

The way i see it, you could probably get the soundtrack and the art book of the internet somewhere, but if you don't agree with piracy get the SE. smile.gif

Hi

I don't know whether to get the ordinary GTA IV, or the special edition for the playstation 3.

Help!

I collect everyting that has to do with gta ... so for me it was a simple choise tounge.gif

angry.gif

Get the SE if you want to pay more for a duffle-bag, soundtrack, safety deposit box & bonus artwork.

Get the normal edition if you just want to play the game.

This is not a difficult choice.

Nobody can ''help'' you.

user posted image

that's the old special edition...

this is the new one:

user posted image

Tonay_Montana

When I go to pick my game up I wonder if I will be able to put the game in the lock box and then have everything in the duffle bag so I can sneak away all super agent style with my loot. Also I will run to my house so I come in all out of breath and tell my brother "shut the f*ck up watch for the police while I count this," ohhhh yeah

When I go to pick my game up I wonder if I will be able to put the game in the lock box and then have everything in the duffle bag so I can sneak away all super agent style with my loot. Also I will run to my house so I come in all out of breath and tell my brother "shut the f*ck up watch for the police while I count this," ohhhh yeah

haha good one!

that's the old special edition...

this is the new one:

user posted image

The difference being changed artwork, oh, my bad...

Christ it's the same topic over and over again. I really wish people would refrain from starting a new topic. It is seriously getting annoying, just because there is no new information right now doesn't mean people need to fill up the forums with pointless topics. yawn.gif

Christ it's the same topic over and over again. I really wish people would refrain from starting a new topic. It is seriously getting annoying, just because there is no new information right now doesn't mean people need to fill up the forums with pointless topics. yawn.gif

Well what else do you expect them to do?

Well what else do you expect them to do?

Maybe I was a bit harsh but come on no-one can make a choice for them, I think the big fans of the series will get the Special Edition but even hardcore fans may prefer just the regular copy.

Only they can make the choice confused.gif

I don't quite understand the constant appeals to the posters on this board for advise. The people on this board that are dumb enough to give advise are the last ones you want to listen to, while the posters that actually have more than two brain cells to run together (the ones whose opinions I actually respect) are smart enough to know they cannot make a decision for you.