3. Suggestions

New screen on Gamespy?

GoldenJoel

To all those who said "from 3rd trailer"

Oh, feels so good to laugh at you now.

THIS IS A COMPLETELY NEW SCREENSHOT!

from 3rd trailor lol

devenlamarmorris

it looks like to me that you can move around during cut scenes like assassins creed give me a cookie.gif ive been a good boy

Hm, I'm thinking that the hair system is like Fable's, where it grows in real time, and you have to trim it if it gets too long... XD

Yep, it's new! Thanks cookie.gif This guy looks bigger than Niko though? Maybe it's just the camera angle.

Re haircuts, pretty sure it was said that there will not be anything crazy e.g. pink mohawk. Can't be bothered to search for it though.

Looking through the 3rd trailer I couldn't see the camera go to that angle at all during the mansion scene so I am saying new icon14.gif . Good find.

Same here icon14.gif

Really Nice find GoldenJoel

It's a tad bit small so I'm just going to wait for R* to release a bigger version...If they ever will

R* never said you couldnt get haircuts. Some of you guys might want to go over some old previews. They said you wont be getting crazy things like a pink afro and etc. I mean its pretty clear from all the new screens we got in the past couple of weeks that he has had different styles in almost all of them.

Ranging from the shaved look, to the neat cut, to the natural look. So maybe his hair can grow over time and you can cut it. And dont give me that bull, about they are still tweaking his appearance. The game will be here in almost 2 months. They arent tweaking his appearance anymore.

And whoever said his clothes change automatically, doesnt know what they are talking about. We already know that you go to the store and buy clothes and change them yourself. If you read the lawyer mission, you would know this.

But anyway, nice pic.

At first glance I thought It may of been one of the Russian thugs after Roman but of course Roman looks very welcoming in that shot with his arms open like that.

It is obvious now that Niko can have different hair cuts so I wonder why Rockstar have been denying this. monocle.gif

user posted image

they haven't denyed that you will be able to make changes? we've seen more pictures of different hairstyles, not much of a difference but...

And anyway i don't think that is Niko

At first glance I thought It may of been one of the Russian thugs after Roman but of course Roman looks very welcoming in that shot with his arms open like that.

Well if you think of it, it may be. This seems like the way roman would react. Play friend and lie...

Edited by Jimmarn

I think that is a still taken from one of the trailers.

no its new

Initially there was some confusion as to whether this is new or not, because the third GTA IV trailer contains a scene which is very similar. However although it looks similar, it's not taken from the third trailer, and it is indeed a new screenshot.

suicidal.gifsuicidal.gif

It is obvious now that Niko can have different hair cuts so I wonder why Rockstar have been denying this. monocle.gif

user posted image

they haven't denyed that you will be able to make changes? we've seen more pictures of different hairstyles, not much of a difference but...

And anyway i don't think that is Niko

Well if you think of it, it may be. This seems like the way roman would react. Play friend and lie...

Yeah it's Niko alright as you can tell from the two individual screenshots.

user posted image

This makes me think that Niko wont necessarily go to Romans "mansion" at the beginning of the game shortly after Niko arrives at the Broker Docks because he has clearly had his hair cut. Niko is wearing a different coat as well. I think when Roman does bring Niko back to his apartment or whatever it will be the first safe house in the game.

They denied it? News to me.

Thats not Niko, guy is too big.

Nice pic, hey I tought Roman says "I'm not gay" in his video but looks like he and NIko are gay after seeing this pic j/k

They denied it? News to me.

Thats not Niko, guy is too big.

Put some glasses on. Maybe the jacket is big, but that is Niko. He has that on in the 3rd trailer when he is kicking a guy in the face.

coul be him,but that's not sure,look at his jacket,the texture's not finished,don't think R* would let Niko's clothes like this.

in fact,you can't be able to tell exactly who is who when you see someone from the back,because the characters change and so does light conditions.Only when you can recognize someone's exact clothes or so.

have you noticed the way Niko's hair is made?(check various screens)looks like the shape allows continuous growth.

To all those who said "from 3rd trailer"

Oh, feels so good to laugh at you now.

THIS IS A COMPLETELY NEW SCREENSHOT!

from 3rd trailor lol

LOL rolleyes.giflol.gificon13.gif

FartyFartknocker
With this thing of Niko having different appearances, I dont think its gonna be controllable, but rather it changes on a random basis (daily maybe). I read in a recent preview that his clothing was changed when a new mission started.

So not customisable, but there will be subtle changes to keep variety

Not true, you can purchase clothing.....Like every demo, hands on or not involved Niko purchasing clothing.

do your research!

lol

FartyFartknocker
Hm, I'm thinking that the hair system is like Fable's, where it grows in real time, and you have to trim it if it gets too long... XD

I'm thinking you are right on the money!

there it is shaved. Trailer 3 had clean cut niko and trailer 2 had scraggly niko!

This is exactly what I was thinking when I read your post.

With this thing of Niko having different appearances, I dont think its gonna be controllable, but rather it changes on a random basis (daily maybe). I read in a recent preview that his clothing was changed when a new mission started.

So not customisable, but there will be subtle changes to keep variety

It confirmed that you can change hair and clothing

Hell its on the damn fact-sheet

SovietWarrior42

I don't remember hearing of haircuts, but I guess it makes sense. Niko had this haircut in the 3rd trailer at the end where he shoots the shotgun. In my opinion, I won't use this haircut, looks ugly as hell.

i dont think its niko for some reason it probably is but it looks like sum one has bust in the room and roman has s*it himself and trys to b all friendly and nice to the guy so he wont kick his ass. probably wrong like lol

user posted image

YEA if u look closely, his hair is different lengths in the trailers!

if u look in the vlad mimi trailer when he is talkin too 2 guys at the bar.one has short shaved hair exactly like the guy in the new pick.

Snake Without a Tongue

This is a great topic to guage the average forumer's age and IQ.

No source has ever said that custom hair is in or out. There has simply been no info on that matter. Yet everyone is pretending like they know better.

Anyway, I have no idea who that is. Can't tell from a nape and earlobe.