San Andreas: The Introduction

Obituary

Hey there,

I'm looking for the San Andreas Introduction movie for a long time.

Does anybody know where I can find it? I've looked in stores too since I always want high quality when it comes to GTA, but can't find it there either.

Any help is more then welcome. Not warez on here plzkthnx.

Thanks,

Obituary

1. Torrents are warez

2. Only downloading (warez) or buying Special Edition

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

I know. I've looked at stores and shops to buy the soundtrack which includes it or to buy the special edition but I couldn't find it anywhere for some reason.

Hey there,

Does anybody know where I can find it? I've looked in stores too since I always want high quality when it comes to GTA, but can't find it there either.

Any help is more then welcome. Especially if you have a high quality torrent or something like that.

Thanks,

Obituary

What exactley are you askin for. The start of the game were CJ is with the police and he gets throwen out of the police car, or are you asking for the video before you even get to the main menu which has the credits in it?

It's on Chinese. mad.gif lol tounge.gif

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Hey there,

Any help is more then welcome. Especially if you have a high quality torrent or something like that.

Thanks,

Obituary

What exactley are you askin for. The start of the game were CJ is with the police and he gets throwen out of the police car, or are you asking for the video before you even get to the main menu which has the credits in it?

No. There is a DVD included with the SA Special Edition which contains a 21 min movie explaining the whole story which is a nice collectable. I want this DVD but can't find it anywhere.

Try looking for it on Youtube orso so you know what I mean.

No. There is a DVD included with the SA Special Edition which contains a 21 min movie explaining the whole story which is a nice collectable. I want this DVD but can't find it anywhere.

Well then your probley not gonna find it. San Andreas was released back in 2004 and the collectiable DVD would have been released back around that time also. Your most likey not goin to find it 4 years after the game has been out.

Best thing I can to you is try Ebay or some other internet buying site.

Well then your probley not gonna find it. San Andreas was released back in 2004 and the collectiable DVD would have been released back around that time also. Your most likey not goin to find it 4 years after the game has been out.

Best thing I can to you is try Ebay or some other internet buying site.

You're probably right but it is worth a try.

Thanks anyway. colgate.gif

I just found out: The Special edition was released October 2005 but only for PS2.

So I'll never be able to find that film since it is included within the game.

Thanks for your replies anyway.

LATER DUDES!!

I just found out: The Special edition was released October 2005 but only for PS2.

LATER DUDES!!

The Introduction video comes with the Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Official Soundtrack 3-Disc set.

I recently purchased it used for less than $2 USD.

the quality of the video is not as good as the game's cut-scenes, and the DVD wouldn't play in my DVD player, so I had to play it on my PC.

LATER DUDES!!

The Introduction video comes with the Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Official Soundtrack 3-Disc set.

the quality of the video is not as good as the game's cut-scenes, and the DVD wouldn't play in my DVD player, so I had to play it on my PC.

So I could watch it on youtube in the same quality?

LATER DUDES!!

Actually, the quality is better than YouTube.

I would recommend buying it, but only at the price I paid, not the $21 USD that Rockstar lists it at.

LATER DUDES!!

I would recommend buying it, but only at the price I paid, not the $21 USD that Rockstar lists it at.

Hmm, allright.

I'll try to find it somewhere. Thanks man.

LATER DUDES!!

Hmm, allright.

If your located in America try Vintage stock or a streetside usually they can order the soundtrack for you

LATER DUDES!!

Hmm, allright.

If your located in America try Vintage stock or a streetside usually they can order the soundtrack for you

Lol, thanks but I live in Holland =)