Destructable Hello

Roman Bellic-GTA Addict

Roman Bellic-GTA Addict

Hey there guys, first off I'd like to say, that I'm thrilled to be on these forums, I've noticed they were pretty big, but never bothered to join before, so that's my hello to the whole forum.

Now, I've noticed that GTA4.net got somke news on what some of the game mechanics would be like.

The preview was based on the PlayStation 3 version of the game. This is the first time (as far as we are aware) that the PS3 version has been previewed by the gaming press.-This means that there shouldn't be any more things wrong with the making of the game for the PS3. Last time I recall they only had 360 screens and stuff, meaning there could have been things wrong with the PS3 version we didn't know about. But right now, I guess it is fine, I'm not completely sure of how it went myself.

The faster you tap X, the faster Niko runs. He doesn't appear to get tired.-Niko probably has to slow down when he is hurt, meaning once he's sht, bam, he's screwed. Plus if he's hit in the arm, his accuracy goes down with gunshots, and getting hit in the leg. Will probably make him a slower runner, that's my guess on what they're planning, if so, shoot cops in their legs.

Major collisions on motorbikes cause the helmet to fall off. You can see it fall onto the ground.-This is gonna be one hell of a game thank to this comment, I hope the helmet isn't required, or eklse we're probably all screwed.

Heavy fire will scar - and permanently destroy - parts of the environment.-This I know will be a great deal to the game, not sure if it means house can be burnt to the ground or not. But I know if there are flamethrowers, they will be even more destructive in this game.

They previewed a mission called "To Live and Die in Alderney," which is the second part of "Truck Hustle." The second mission is called "Jamaican Heat," and acts as a tutorial for the new cover/targeting system. The third mission is called "Jacob's Ladder," and the fourth (and final) mission is called "Harbouring a Grudge." This mission introduces an Irish character called Patrick McReary, who is related to Francis.-I personally don't care what the missions are, in fact, I'd rather play the game not knowing about them, than hear about them.

The mobile phone can be used to call the police, the paramedics, and the fire department.-Hope prank calls to lure cops away from you can be done in this game, because that is surely the only reason that I'd wanna call the cops. Although, I do think that paramedics may come in handy if you're nearly wasted.

There are 18 radio stations in GTA IV - one of which is Russian. All of these stations can be accessed via the mobile phone.-I really hope there are no country stations, that would piss me off if so, a waste of memory space if you ask me. But I hope that you can listen to music outside of your car as a possiblity.

You can take photos with the mobile phone and upload them to the police computer.-Why the police computer, what if I wanted to take a picture of a man being burnt to death?

Health is represented by a green semi-circle on the left side of the radar, and a right semi-circle represents armour. You can restore health by resting, by using medical kits, and by eating.This is turning too much like bully, I think bully was a total fixer upper, but I guess they're converting ideas from it to this game.

In taxis, you can ask the driver to change the radio station by pressing D-pad left or right.-Sounds pretty good, and I guess it's a good idea to have taxi drivers drive for you, although it could lead to trouble in missions.

The GTA 4 equivalent of the Lincoln Tunnel is known as the Booth Tunnel.-I really don't want to explain a tunnel...........

welcome aboard man... for future reference i wouldn't be so wordy or half the bastards on here will start pitching a whiny fit... especially if it's stuff they already know.

Roman Bellic-GTA Addict

I'll keep that in mind, but I like to make a BIG Appearance to sites like this, you know?

I'll keep that in mind, but I like to make a BIG Appearance to sites like this, you know?

LOL!

The best way to make a "BIG" appearance, is to create a topic discussing something New or unheard of.

It's Easy to tell if someone is new.

lieutenant #4
Heavy fire will scar - and permanently destroy - parts of the environment.-This I know will be a great deal to the game, not sure if it means house can be burnt to the ground or not. But I know if there are flamethrowers, they will be even more destructive in this game.

There are 18 radio stations in GTA IV - one of which is Russian. All of these stations can be accessed via the mobile phone.-I really hope there are no country stations, that would piss me off if so, a waste of memory space if you ask me. But I hope that you can listen to music outside of your car as a possiblity.

You can take photos with the mobile phone and upload them to the police computer.-Why the police computer, what if I wanted to take a picture of a man being burnt to death?

hi, welcome to the forum. just to clear some things up in your post.

im not sure but i dont think you will be able to burn down buildings, but i think they mean like, bullet holes might not go away sometimes. or a fire could make the brick look a little darker, just little things like that.

yes, it has already been confirmed that you can listen to music on your cell phone, which means out of your car.

you dont have to upload pictures to the police computer. you can take a picture and just save it if you want. the only reason to upload to the police comp would be to make him a target for the police to kill.

some of these i am not 100% sure but im quite sure. i would also like to take a pic of a ped and upload it to the police comp. then maybe they would go and shoot him in the head. hehehe

and again welcome smile.gif

LOL!

The best way to make a "BIG" appearance, is to create a topic discussing something New or unheard of.

It's Easy to tell if someone is new.

yeah bellic he's right...welcome anyway....your the first guy these couple weeeks that actually know something about the game- the other newbies ask questions like "do you know if..." and similar questions like that, you know (that's a compliment) icon14.gif

Roman Bellic-GTA Addict

I know, I just thought I'd be able to clarify some things when I make my arrival, hope you guys can understand, "I'm a man of peace baby!"

ite m8 a tip

try to make the text alotless short i know that was alot of good info that i never found out befire but just atip see ya

Finally a newbie who hasn't had a first post that goes...

OMFG I LOZD AT THE BRUSHING TEETH sh*t, ITS SO COOL.

I hope we get to see more of your readable posts. biggrin.gif

SanAndreas4622

who the fk carees if he can spell.........................

all nerds can spell

(NERD HATER)

Why the police computer, what if I wanted to take a picture of a man being burnt to death?

Maybe , also we will use this feature to convict the criminals or someone we want to revenge from him .

thanks .

Roman Bellic-GTA Addict

I for one, like to spell correctly, and I got out of Juvenile Divension 2 months ago, no I play GTA to stay clean, school is a drag though, yes I'm really young, I'm 14.

Hey there guys, first off I'd like to say, that I'm thrilled to be on these forums, I've noticed they were pretty big, but never bothered to join before, so that's my hello to the whole forum.

Now, I've noticed that GTA4.net got somke news on what some of the game mechanics would be like.

The preview was based on the PlayStation 3 version of the game. This is the first time (as far as we are aware) that the PS3 version has been previewed by the gaming press.-This means that there shouldn't be any more things wrong with the making of the game for the PS3. Last time I recall they only had 360 screens and stuff, meaning there could have been things wrong with the PS3 version we didn't know about. But right now, I guess it is fine, I'm not completely sure of how it went myself.

There was never something wrong with the PS3 version, at least, as far as I know..

The faster you tap X, the faster Niko runs. He doesn't appear to get tired.-Niko probably has to slow down when he is hurt, meaning once he's sht, bam, he's screwed. Plus if he's hit in the arm, his accuracy goes down with gunshots, and getting hit in the leg. Will probably make him a slower runner, that's my guess on what they're planning, if so, shoot cops in their legs.

Unless he's a robot, he'll have to stop to take a breath. And I don't think Rockstar would do something as affecting accuracy, I mean, do that in a middle of a shootout and you're screwed.

Major collisions on motorbikes cause the helmet to fall off. You can see it fall onto the ground.-This is gonna be one hell of a game thank to this comment, I hope the helmet isn't required, or eklse we're probably all screwed.

Why would we be screwed?

By common sense, house won't be able to be burnt. At least, they won't fall.

They previewed a mission called "To Live and Die in Alderney," which is the second part of "Truck Hustle." The second mission is called "Jamaican Heat," and acts as a tutorial for the new cover/targeting system. The third mission is called "Jacob's Ladder," and the fourth (and final) mission is called "Harbouring a Grudge." This mission introduces an Irish character called Patrick McReary, who is related to Francis.-I personally don't care what the missions are, in fact, I'd rather play the game not knowing about them, than hear about them.

Opinion. I myself like some spoilers.

The mobile phone can be used to call the police, the paramedics, and the fire department.-Hope prank calls to lure cops away from you can be done in this game, because that is surely the only reason that I'd wanna call the cops. Although, I do think that paramedics may come in handy if you're nearly wasted.

Pranks would be perfect when you're about to hit, hard. Like, a bank robbery or something like that.

Opinion, again. I like Country music, but I'm sure it will not have any. Did you read the last sentence?

You don't need to send them to the police.

Health is represented by a green semi-circle on the left side of the radar, and a right semi-circle represents armour. You can restore health by resting, by using medical kits, and by eating.This is turning too much like bully, I think bully was a total fixer upper, but I guess they're converting ideas from it to this game.

Actually, a cirlce representing health come from The Warriors, if not by Manhunt too.

In taxis, you can ask the driver to change the radio station by pressing D-pad left or right.-Sounds pretty good, and I guess it's a good idea to have taxi drivers drive for you, although it could lead to trouble in missions.

How?

The GTA 4 equivalent of the Lincoln Tunnel is known as the Booth Tunnel.-I really don't want to explain a tunnel...

What?

Read the bolds. And welcome.

Roman Bellic-GTA Addict

There was never something wrong with the PS3 version, at least, as far as I know..

Unless he's a robot, he'll have to stop to take a breath. And I don't think Rockstar would do something as affecting accuracy, I mean, do that in a middle of a shootout and you're screwed.

Why would we be screwed?

By common sense, house won't be able to be burnt. At least, they won't fall.

Opinion. I myself like some spoilers.

Pranks would be perfect when you're about to hit, hard. Like, a bank robbery or something like that.

Opinion, again. I like Country music, but I'm sure it will not have any. Did you read the last sentence?

You don't need to send them to the police.

Actually, a cirlce representing health come from The Warriors, if not by Manhunt too.

How?

The GTA 4 equivalent of the Lincoln Tunnel is known as the Booth Tunnel.-I really don't want to explain a tunnel...

What?

Read the bolds. And welcome.

I see your points, but I was giving my opinions to what I thought, I'll explain them to anybody that wants them explained.

I see your points, but I was giving my opinions to what I thought, I'll explain them to anybody that wants them explained.

It's okay, I respect your opinions, I hope you do so as well.

Roman Bellic-GTA Addict

It's okay, I respect your opinions, I hope you do so as well.

I respect your opinions just as much as my own, and I thank you for that.