Helicopters

GTAfanboy

In GTA:IV do you think there will be more than just two helicopters. I hope there is i loved the wide variety of helicopters in San Andreas.. i flew helicopters more than i did anything else(most of the times). Tell me if you think there will be more thatn two helicopters in GTA:IV.

Please don't lock colgate.gif

I think that there will definately be more than two helicopters in GTA 4

The two shown in the trailers and screenshots where just to say there is helicopters and to show off a couple.

VC had Maverick,Hunter,Sparrow,Sea Sparrow.

SA had Maverick Hunter, Sparrow, Sea Sparrow, Raindance, Cargobob(very similar to a chinook), Leviathan

GTA 4 should have a selection of these.

Raindancer, Maverick, Police Maverick... I think there will be more, as there won't be any planes. (Or the jumbo jet will be still?) I hope there will be Hunter and something completely new we see first time like the jetski in VCS was

BurningRevenge
I always wanted a Chinook in GTA.

user posted image

I second! It would be unique and somewhat interesting to fly...

I agree with the Chinook. I have wanted one since VC. I had a mod for one in SA once but it kept crashing and didn't work well.

Other than that I would like a HIND but I doubt that's going to happen.

user posted image

I agree with the Chinook. I have wanted one since VC. I had a mod for one in SA once but it kept crashing and didn't work well.

Other than that I would like a HIND but I doubt that's going to happen.

http://www.freecomputerdesktopwallpaper.co...wallpaper_s.jpg

Nice. I built a model of that very helicopter when I was a kid. Same color and everything.

sh*t man one helicopter is good enough for me long as i can go down onto da streets with it and chop people up with da blades. blood everywhere man it'd be the liberty city helicopter massacurr, get it like the texas chainsaw massacurr?

sh*t man one helicopter is good enough for me long as i can go down onto da streets with it and chop people up with da blades. blood everywhere man it'd be the liberty city helicopter massacurr, get it like the texas chainsaw massacurr?

sh*t man, gangsters don't fly helicopters. Go away.

As for the amount of helicopters, I'm sure there'll be plenty to choose from. Now that there are no other aircraft available, I'm sure Rockstar have beefed up the selection of helicopters.

sh*t man you dont drive helicopters you fly them. sh*t man they aint got wheels rollin down broadway fool. hahaha.

lol ye man fo sho

yea chinooks are pretty much awesome

user posted image

Hunter (that big muddafukka w/ 4 minigunz) has weels.

So far tits been Maverick,Policemaverick and Huntah. Dis is moar dan tew,each of dem has its awn purpos,so i gezz thats oll.

But I WANT OSPREY!

user posted image

Edited by Dhatz

So far,we'v seen Maverick,Policemaverick and Hunter this is moar dan two,each of dem has its purpose,so i guess thats all.

Hunter (that big muddafugga w/ 4 minigunz) has weels.

Dont forget the sparrow!

user posted image

sh*t man haha thats a cute ass bird man sh*t.

Sh*t man, this guy's really starting to annoy me. Sh*t man can't somebody ban him? sly.gif

sh*t man haha thats a cute ass bird man sh*t.

Sh*t man, this guy's really starting to annoy me. Sh*t man can't somebody ban him? sly.gif

You know what a "sh*tman" is? It's a combination walkman/colostomy bag.

they got pretty close to the overall look of the chinook in GTA SA. It was the cargobob.

It was only missing a longer body and an extra propeller, but the camo look was there.

I'd like a return of most of the helicopters from VC and SA, such as the sea sparrow, maverick, hunter, and hopefully the police maverick,

because to my knowledge, that wasnt in SA. confused.gif

using an apache to destroy things should get you 6 stars straight away. Even though theres no planes for certain reasons political i think i think their should still be army helicopters that can shoot and destroy things. It would be cool if they put an F35 or harrier again!