Money or Happiness

Stefan.

On the date in question, were you or were you not wearing a hoop skirt?   

125 members have voted

1. 1. On the date in question, were you or were you not wearing a hoop skirt?

• Yes
    • No
    • That's a stupid question
    • I don't get it (watch more Futurama)
    • Why did you not make the real poll he asked for?
    • Option 6!

I do not think I have seen one of these topics yet.

What do you prefer: money or happiness?

Honestly, I prefer happiness, due to the simple fact that you can be happy without money, yet you can have money and still not be happy.

Moderators, can you please make this a poll?

Discuss.

Happiness.

The only thing I want out of life is a loving wife to go to bed and wake up to every day and a couple kids. Thats the life. I don't need a mansion or anything special.

tommy vs. claude

Uhhh....... Happiness? It's kind of obvious what will be picked the most.

I'd rather be a miserable asshole with a pool and hot tub then some happy person with no pool, and no hot tub.

user posted image

to be honest, money does make me happy. I stress over bills, and expenses from being a self supported full time college student, and I often find myself unhappy wishing I had more money to simply be able to take care of the basics and have a little extra to go out and have fun with.

If I could live like adam and eve totally care free without having to pay for everything in order to live, then yes, I'd pick happiness over money any day. But for now, I could use the money. tounge.gif

sig.gif

Social: TOGA62

PS3: balltowellamp

Happiness during the day, money during the night, thats me.

WbZaxRP.png

Well, I have no money, so I'm not happy.

user posted image

We walk in circles and we walk back between indecision...

I deam all the time about money; my goal in life is to be rich, to be successful, yet also to cmobine that with a healthy state of mind. The way I see it, people with a lot of money are stereotypically portrayed to be up-themselves, not caring for poor people, etc. Well, do you want them to give up everything and live like a hobo in order to prove that they are modest? At least when they have money, it shows that they are smart enough to actually make that money. With homeless people, the majority of them are only interested in the negatives of the government in power; not about their lives.

Then again, you have those that made their money off drugs. They are not modest, and I think should not deserve that wealth.

I think the song Faust, Midas, and Myself by Switchfoot sums up my opinion rather nicely. Give it a listen.

I don't know what world some of you have been living in, but happiness is f*cking expensive.

a lot of people work sh*tty jobs just to not be horribly depressed. Contrary to what the dirty mooching hippies tell you, you can buy happiness with money. You can't sell your happiness for money(unless you become a hooker).

user posted image

well money can buy happiness so i choose money tounge2.gif

nah i choose Happiness, who wouldnt want to be happy?

It just depends on whether money is going to make you happy. There are a lot of people with a lot of money, though they're usually very ungrateful that will tell you, "Money doesn't make you happy," which is a load of sh*t. The last time these people had to worry about not paying the rent, not being able to afford medical coverage, not being able to afford a surgery, is probably so far out of their memory when they say things of that nature, that any person that actually had cancer and was short 200K for a surgery would probably be holding their hands out and say, "Well, I bet you I can use 200K to give myself a shot".

Happiness doesn't require money, but having it sure as hell makes it easier, and not having it sure as hell makes it harder. In the end it ultimately comes down to your character and what you make for yourself, but money can fill that void pretty well.

QUOTE (K^2) ...not only is it legal for you to go around with a concealed penis, it requires absolutely no registration!

Damnit. Well let me reprhase the question: Have you ever seen someone watching an episode of Mr. Show while getting blown by Nicole Kidman while in a hot tub on a huge yacht in the middle of the Bahamas with a frown on their face?

user posted image

hellknightdemon

i would rather be rich and depressed than to happy and poor, unfortunatly im depressed and poor but wtf life's a bitch and u gotta work ur ass off for and success

Lately money has been on my mind a lot, but then again being happy is an amazing feeling.

Yes, you can be happy without money, I like to think money as an aid towards it though, not a requirement. I sure could do with some money at the moment, I'm pretty short of it as of now sad.gif

Money = Happiness.

Therefore you attain happiness by getting money. Plus, money can buy you love. If this were not so then why would women want gifts on all manner of holidays? Because fickle people are easy to handle. Give them a car and they're yours confused.gif

Money = Happiness.

Therefore you attain happiness by getting money. Plus, money can buy you love. If this were not so then why would women want gifts on all manner of holidays? Because fickle people are easy to handle. Give them a car and they're yours  confused.gif

You are mistaken there mate, Thats not love.

Happiness.

I'm not sure why I chose that though, rather then Money dozingoff.gif

Edited by gtamodder

Happiness=money-not true.

Money=happiness-true.

If you ain't got no money,you're nothing in this world. Sad,but true.

there is a prise from a chips company in my country. you have to chose : money or a trip for 2 to paris. i'll take the money colgate.gif

Usually I'd pick happiness but right now, and lately I've had a lot of money issues ( as in not having any for what I need ) So the mood I'm in now I'd pick the money. Ask me again in a month or so and I'm sure I'll be back to happiness.

I think the song Faust, Midas, and Myself by Switchfoot sums up my opinion rather nicely. Give it a listen.

Your answer to the question is giving out an errand? I mean, you're not that important to me and my time. I've got other homework to get done.

Given the choice between the two, it's pretty obvious that happiness is the answer. Only it doesn't work like that in the real world.

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.