Jack Thompson

sharpshooter_08

sharpshooter_08

I am just bored and was just researching Jack Thompson and just wanted your thoughts about him.......

He is just a lawyer who tries to compensate for his lack of penis by suing video games companies for all the world's problems.

this is in the wrong place, and your answer: Not a single persn on this forum likes him at all.

user posted image

He's a senile with a lawyers degree. Now all we need is some crazy college kid that makes Thompson a target, rather than shopping civillians...

He's a pretty cool guy. You have to see that underaged kids will instantly kill someone after playing GTA. GTA is 100% SOLELY an adult game. He's our crusader of justice. inlove.gif

I obviously dont think that playing violent video games instantly makes people want to murder someone, but some Idiots out there seriosuly do try to recreate it, i think he has a point about the underage thing but at the same time i think he simply targets R* because of there high profile. I mean how does something like this get though no problem yet Manhunt 2 is banned in UK?

user posted image

But yeah he's a lawyer just trying to do his job, i'm in different to him although i will say if GTAIV gets banned just make sure its after i get my copy. Cheers jack.

hes a gay loser who is ruining gaming. mad.gif

I think he's pretty cool because he's keeping everybody occupied while we're waiting for GTA IV. icon14.gif

moderators u can send me a f*cking stupid verbal warning for this but,

he is a sh*thead motherf*cker who needs to go suck a c*ck and get out of everybodies' life angry.gif

"Welcome to Liberty City It's not as sh*tty as the rest of the country"

he is a sh*thead motherf*cker who needs to go suck a c*ck and get out of everybodies' life angry.gif

Oh Come On man!

i was expecting much more than that tounge.giftounge.gif

I agree with Jack in regards with restricting the sales of mature rated video games to young audiences (but it doesn't effect me wink.gif). But then I disagree with Jack with restricting the game from ever being sold (which does effect me sad.gif )...

Oh Come On man!

im expecting some low- life moderator to send me one of those pesky verbal warnings

"Welcome to Liberty City It's not as sh*tty as the rest of the country"

Oh Come On man!

im expecting some low- life moderator to send me one of those pesky verbal warnings

Dont worry Chill...... Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif .They all(MODs) Hate JT.He deserves it.

It wouldn't surprise me if Rockstar and JT were somehow working together. Think about how much publicity R* has received from Thompson. Every three months it's something different, but something nonetheless. Any publicity is good publicity, and JT brings lots of good publicity.
oldschoolsigs22.png

I hate him with a burning passion of a thousand suns. He's the reason why i have nightmares at night.

Nah, he's just a low-life lawyer who blames every single incident on videogames.

Why he probably claims that Hitler got all his ideas from the game DOOM, and the Romans got all their strategic killer ideas from "Rome Total War." Yeah sure. confused.gif

He fails all the time, no matter what. There's no way in hell he's ever going to prevent the sales of Grand Theft Auto.

Edited by Carbine23

prevent the sales of Grand Theft Auto.

Hello! If anything, he's boosting sales. Didn't you read my post? ITS A CONSPIRACY!!!1!

oldschoolsigs22.png

Has he ever played a game of GTA?

Yeah, he has. Deep down he loved it. Made him feel like he had authority for once.