I was shot 5 times...

KeNrosenberG

I was shot 5 times for delivering a message.

Aight, so I just for going with like 6 of my pals to rob a shop at like 03:00am, yo, so unlucky for me to get caught coz I'm not a 100m sprint runner, another one of my friends, James, got his foot stuck in the toilet (we escaped out of the shop from the restroom), so we both went to jail straight away.

So after I was bailed out in a few days, one of my cell mates told me to give a message to the some street gang, I told them "William be back from jail from 1-3, he told you motherf*ckers to stick around", then they was talking sh*t to me and a car pulled up and I got shot a few times, ended up in a hospital. Black people have terrible aim, so they never got a headshot, LOL.

LOL @ black peolpe have terrible aim.

Do you have anypictures for us? My uncle got shot last week, too. XD

Well, actually it's not funny, kinda because he didn't got badly injured and he wanted not to go to the hospital, lol. not that it matters, but it was black people, too.

Edited by Californian
user posted image

James Earl Jones once shot me with a poisonous snake arrow. His aim was pretty sound. Later I decapitated him though, so it all worked out in the end.

Last week my dad was playing basketball barefoot on broken glass when he got shot in the head 3 times. He went to the hospital and he was okay.

It was all good in the end cuz black people have terrible aim LOL.

You called a gang a bunch of motherfxckers....

DUMBASS!

True True. KeNrosenberG, did YOU have a gun with you?

user posted image

Last week my dad was playing basketball barefoot on broken glass when he got shot in the head 3 times. He went to the hospital and he was okay.

It was all good in the end cuz black people have terrible aim LOL.

LMFAO!! That was a good one icon14.gif

user posted image

OB?! NOT AGAIN

Whats OB?

LOLS!

We can only hope their aim is better next time

?!?!?

seriously...

user posted image

Screenshot or it didn't happen.

Screenshot lol

Well, tough luck for calling them motherf*ckers. icon14.gif

fbeRElG.png

You weren't shot for delivering a message, you were shot for being a dumbass. Why would you actually go up to a black gang and call them "motherf*ckers"? Are you serious? Why did you even agree to deliver that message? Seriously, WHAT THE F*CK WERE YOU THINKING.

Sorry, had to get that out. Although I'm not sorry you got shot, that's your own damn fault.

Black people have terrible aim, so they never got a headshot, LOL.

That's probably one of the funniest things I've ever read on this forum. And if you're not bullsh*tting (which you probably are) then you deserved to get shot for being such a dumbass.

James Earl Jones once shot me with a poisonous snake arrow. His aim was pretty sound. Later I decapitated him though, so it all worked out in the end.

THAT WAS YOU?

Dude, they're looking for you. LAy low. I'll tell 'em you went to Japanese.

We all know no one looks in there.

WbZaxRP.png

We all know no one looks in there.

ROFL! I do,rarely.

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"

I say he's lying, black people have very good aim, just sh*tty guns. He is just lying to us to make us feel that black people have bad aim and he should get remorse.

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.