are you taking a day off?

Shanbhu5

Are you taking a day off from work or school the day GTA:IV comes out?

i'm taking a day off from school, this game will be that good,lolz haha

user posted image

Yep Ill take a day of college.Hell maybe even a week.

damn a week, ur a real fan, lolz haha

Or a massive bell-end.

I shant.

oldschoolsigs14.png

it sucks that it comes out on tuesday, because the next day u have to go to school or work. It would've been better if it came out on friday, we would have the whole weekend to play it.

user posted image

The week GTA IV is out, is my last week until I go to school. So I won't miss anything, GTA IV will be there.

Hells yeah i be takin a day off from work i been waitin fo this day fo a long time colgate.gif i want a cookie.gif

Here you are friend cookie.gif

I think there's a topic on this already; but hey, what the hell. I'm glad you're not cutting school, Carbine...that's commendable. I work, and I have what's called 'leave' coming to me so I'll be taking a day. Just one.

Uhm seeing im gonna hold for the PC version ill be spending that day in agony waiting for the first clips on youtube cryani.gif

Uhm seeing im gonna hold for the PC version ill be spending that day in agony waiting for the first clips on youtube cryani.gif

You must own one hell of a powerful PC!!! Will it run this game when it comes out?

Uhm seeing im gonna hold for the PC version ill be spending that day in agony waiting for the first clips on youtube  cryani.gif

You must own one hell of a powerful PC!!! Will it run this game when it comes out?

It shouldn't run better than Crysis, it should be lower or the same. So there will be many computers running it.

Uhm seeing im gonna hold for the PC version ill be spending that day in agony waiting for the first clips on youtube  cryani.gif

Im getting a ne PC before it comes out (I could buy a PS3 and a mediocre PC but im buying a workhorse now ^.^ custom built probably UMM this is gonna be fun Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif )

Not playing poker for a week after the game comes out.

Lol, you really love poker man haha.

Well, I actually have the whole night/day of release planned out. I won't have school but work (everyday of course) so as soon as I get out of work at 4:30 PM that Monday (28th) I'll get home and pack my xbox360 up and wait/sleep until about 10 PM or so and then head over to my Gamestop where I preordered my special edition. Stay there until midnight release, get my game then drive to my grandmother's house which is much closer to my house, set up my 360 at her house and play all night then go to work at 9 AM of the 29th. Oh, and then go back for my one hour break and play some more. biggrin.gificon14.gif

It depends what work you do, but i don't think it safe to play GTA then go straight to work with GTA on the brain, you may kill someone cause you are on GTA mode.

cool.gif

i got the week booked off, i'll need to stock up on food and beer before the release as i wont want to move once i sit down and play.

It depends what work you do, but i don't think it safe to play GTA then go straight to work with GTA on the brain, you may kill someone cause you are on GTA mode.

cool.gif

haha, i know what u mean. I remember when GTA:III came out and i played it all night, the next day i got into a fight at school and got suspended, i can laugh about it now but it was scary back then, lolz haha

user posted image

Ronmar The Only

Sadly GTA is released right in the middle of my college finals which of course means I will study the week before and be angry(not really) for playing too much GTA and not studying enough....it is funny for I am doing that right now with my trilogy collection for XBox...funny how I cannot really go back and play 3 after Vice City and San Andreas, those two were just so much better.

Sadly GTA is released right in the middle of my college finals which of course means I will study the week before and be angry(not really) for playing too much GTA and not studying enough....it is funny for I am doing that right now with my trilogy collection for XBox...funny how I cannot really go back and play 3 after Vice City and San Andreas, those two were just so much better.

icon13.gif Same here it clashes with some of my A Levels plus i am gong to edinburgh home of R* North the few days before it's released so cant take to much time off school. I would love though.

Not me. School's more important than a video game.

Come on man. One day couldn't hurt.

But yeah I will be taking a couple of days off work to play it. If I don't I won't be able to concentrate on my job and might kill someone accidently...

Tuesdays are a half day for me, but i've been thinking that i want to spead it out more this time so nah i don't think i will.