My Grand Theft Auto PSP Wallpaper

OPAZO

Sup y'all!

I'm new in this forum and I wanted to start my first post with this Grand Theft Auto PSP Wallpaper..That I made...didnt wanna tag it cuz sum people dont like tagged pics...well i dont like it so i wont tag it...well anyways...It's with Toni (LCS), Vic (VCS) & Cesar (that I belive will be the main charector of SAS if it comes out)

So tell me wut y'all vatos think about my pic cool.gif

user posted image

www.RuthlessVillain.tk

the official MC Ren forum!

I like it the only problem is the San Andreas stories I think you could do without it... well until it comes out... if it ever does.

I like it the only problem is the San Andreas stories I think you could do without it... well until it comes out... if it ever does.

If, brother, if...Well, I'm hoping...Say, OPAZO, does that mean you think Cesar should be the protagonist of SA-stories? That's not a bad idea, actually...

EDIT: Damn, didn't read the text, just looked at the pic. Well, anyways, good idea, IMO.

If, brother, if...Well, I'm hoping...Say, OPAZO, does that mean you think Cesar should be the protagonist of SA-stories? That's not a bad idea, actually...

EDIT: Damn, didn't read the text, just looked at the pic. Well, anyways, good idea, IMO.

Yeah loco!

My ideé for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Stories is that you are Cesar in like the year 1988 and how he survied in the streets of LS...how he had to kill the other latino gangs n how he killed Groove St. vatos too...thats my dream of gta game that u r a latino!

www.RuthlessVillain.tk

Not bad, actually. But, I would agree that it could do without San Andreas Stories. Oh well, it still looks good, ese. icon14.gif

I like that wallpaper. It looks nice. I like how San Andreas Stories is included with that even though the game didn't come out. It's perfect cause I like how all 3 cities are together. Good job, keep it like that. You should make more of those, keep up the good work. icon14.gif

Not bad, actually. But, I would agree that it could do without San Andreas Stories. Oh well, it still looks good, ese. icon14.gif

Thanks vato!

www.RuthlessVillain.tk

I like that wallpaper. It looks nice. I like how San Andreas Stories is included with that even though the game didn't come out. It's perfect cause I like how all 3 cities are together. Good job, keep it like that. You should make more of those, keep up the good work. icon14.gif

Thanks homie!

And propz foe sayin that its perfect haha lol

Foe sho ima make sum more GTA pics cool.gif

www.RuthlessVillain.tk