Maybe its too early to ask this..but...

theInvisible Y

theInvisible Y

Hey. I try to keep up with the latest GTA 4 news..

I've been learning non stop about it for weeks now.

but i was wondering if rockstar has any plans to release a 4th trailer.

not including the ones already on the official site.

but one showing actual game play

maybe how the HUD will look.

i might be asking too soon, but i'd love to see a 4th trailer.

anyone hear anything about it?

Probably not but thats alright, we've only got a few more months until we get the actual game. So my best advice for you is to just sit tight and be sure not to commit suicide or get thrown in jail. wink.gif

california6066

4th trailer will be released in March not long after the multiplayer information feature has been released.

user posted image

4th trailer will be released in March not long after the multiplayer information feature has been released.

confirmation?

Matthias King

At what point will they start showing a trailer on TV? I remember before III, VC, SA, LCS, and VCS came out, there were trailers on TV quite a bit. When they start airing trailers on TV, we may see a different one, or a slightly re-cut previous one.

I hope they don't show anything else. I love to see you all get whipped into a frenzy...by the time the game comes out you all will be rabid. LOL

i don't want to see another trailer, i just want to read more previews/info and maybe a demo, but i don't think we're going to get that.

user posted image

i would expect a 4th trailer too cause they need something that is short enough to be a tv commercial because the current ones are too long. Maybe they ll just be a shorter version of the current ones. BUt i definitely think they ll have to come out with something short enough for tv commercial

I have a feeling the fourth trailer shall be the trailer on Television advertising the game.

And I think that gameplay will come first from a gaming website such as IGN, or from a DVD included in a gaming magazine.

On Easter Monday 1916, Padraig Pearse read the Proclamation of the Irish Republic. From the General Post Office of Dublin, He commanded the forces that asserted in arms Ireland's right to Freedom.

user posted image

The Radio Stations Game

Yeah i don't think Rockstar will release a Gameplay video (With the Hud and all that), maybe from Gamespot, IGN all that.