Can someone please explain RAGE to me?

zooloo75

Rockstar Advanced Game Engine (RAGE), is a game engine created by video game developers Rockstar San Diego and Rockstar North. Rockstar developed the engine to facilitate game development on the Xbox 360, Wii and PlayStation 3 consoles.

Prior to RAGE, Rockstar used Criterion Games' RenderWare engine to develop various game titles, including the PlayStation 2, Xbox, and PC installments of the Grand Theft Auto franchise. Development of RAGE was a reaction to the acquisition of Criterion by video game conglomerate Electronic Arts. Rockstar chose not to license the RenderWare engine due to concern over the information gathering clause in EA's license agreement.

Google is your friend.

sh*t man rage is the sickass graphics in this game.  there the best of any i think.

lol Why do you have to start al your posts with sh*t? biggrin.gif

I just checked all your posts..... THEY ALL START WITH sh*t man biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?&act=Se...user&mid=269117

I think he is affecting one of the Klumps characters from that movie the Nutty Professor. At least, its one of Eddie Murphy's character voices I hear every time I read that dude's posts. LOL

sh*t man rage is the sickass graphics in this game. there the best of any i think.

RAGE is definitely not the best game engine out there.