What are you most excited about

technods

although its not a big focus, Im excited to see the clothes you can buy because I think there will be a big range to choose from.

What are you most excited about?

The most big thins im exited about:

Graphics

Euphoria

Story

ohh and 1 more thing, being able to see want the night-life is like in the diffrent bouroghs.....just because i wan't to be able to stock some gangsta and be his ass or he'd beat me up? either way it'll be great.

Edited by Niko Bellico
user posted image

Hopefully getting into cars will be like 1 preview said: 1 button gets in, another starts the vehicle.

I'm going to park alongside other parked cars at night, and with my lights off and veiwing through the dashboard.. I'm going to enjoy the view.

Edit: By parked cars i mean parking on a side of the road thats lined up with cars, and just watching cars pass me by. (I know... I'm amused easily.)

Edited by Jigsaw_X

california6066

new graphics will be a great improvement, i also like the new aiming system used in eurporhia

user posted image

BulletproofShooter

Well, one thing is seeing how Euphoria affects what it's said to affect. I'm also looking forward to the AI of the people, enemies, etc. The radio stations. And all the various neat little things and quirks they put into the game. The small things mostly. One of my biggest concerns are your AI buddies in battle, especially if they rise above the intelligence level of 'charcoal briquette'

freshlaundryX

Details, man. Little tiny details. I want to just sit on a park bench and take it all in. I want this city to be alive.

exploring liberty city and seeing what it has to offer.

nahh..

Shooting everyone on the street...

Blowing the hell out police helicopters...

Madness driving...

Blowing up cars...

Beating citizens...

Destroying buildings...

Blowing the Happiness Statue...head !

Killing spree at night...

I hope i dont ask for too much smile.gif

CookPassBabtridge

For me, its the new level of detail on vehicles; even cars like the Blista and the more boring types are now looking interesting.

And im anxious to find out if we can go to Steinway and drink into oblivion by choice (I read on a preview that meeting Roman for a drink was a skipped sequence)

the fighting system cant wait to beat the sh*t out of some civillian and the clothes cars and guns.

the fighting system cant wait to beat the sh*t out of some civillian and the clothes cars and guns.

Just taking in the vastness of liberty city. The sounds and just the overall atmosphere. Its going to be superb. The good looking graphics will make it that much better..

Edited by Darrel

Hopefully getting into cars will be like 1 preview said: 1 button gets in, another starts the vehicle.

I'm going to park alongside other parked cars at night, and with my lights off and veiwing through the dashboard.. I'm going to enjoy the view.

Edit: By parked cars i mean parking on a side of the road thats lined up with cars, and just watching cars pass me by. (I know... I'm amused easily.)

Dude, you think you are amused easily? I can remember just driving around the whole state of San Andreas at normal speed, stoping at red lights and everything!