GTA IV's defining moment revealed - by Dan Houser

DODdeed

sh*t this makes me not able to wait any longer!!!

Welcome to Liberty City. At least we're not as racist as the Mid-West.

Quote: "There are so many defining moments, but a recent one was during a police chase", reveals Dan, "A song I love came on one of the radio stations while I had two cop cars chasing me through chinatown. I was speeding along when another cop car I hadn't seen rammed me straight on, our cars crunched together, and I was sent flying through the windshield. I ducked into cover and could still hear the song playing from my smashed-up car.

Holy sh*t, WOW

That is what i'm talking about!

Thanks for the info icon14.gif

That is the kind of scenario that is going to make this the greatest game ever made!

New news!!

Cars can finally get smashed in a car accident now eh? Bring it on IV!!!

WOOT!!

Now that this is confirmed, the first thing im gonna do after GTA IV is get a car and drive really fast into a wall, i'll fly through the window and the car will smash into a pulp and i'll splat ino the wall

New news!!

Cars can finally get smashed in a car accident now eh? Bring it on IV!!!

WOOT!!

Now that this is confirmed, the first thing im gonna do after GTA IV is get a car and drive really fast into a wall, i'll fly through the window and the car will smash into a pulp and i'll splat ino the wall

Yea, that sounds like a lot of fun (smashing into the brick wall and being pulped).

I love that scenario he just laid down...wonder if 'Mad World' is gonna be on the track list (commercial song of Gears of War) - bullets flying everywhere and all you here is this lilting melody while havoc rains down around you.

You know, I considered Assassins Creed to be a crowning achievement for the 360- and I still do. But THIS game...this game is going to top them ALL I believe. This begs the question- what will we do next?

Probably the first scene where he gets chased.

The first thing that happens in every GTA since GTA III to you is you get chased.

Public Enemy #1
You know, I considered Assassins Creed to be a crowning achievement for the 360- and I still do. But THIS game...this game is going to top them ALL I believe. This begs the question- what will we do next?

Assassin's Creed IS awesome! I have it for PS3 and play it all the time. If Ubisoft can do that, I know that I'll be playing GTA IV for years to come. ALL HAIL R*!!

What's with them saying ''GTA IV'S DEFINING MOMENT REVEALED - DAN HOUSER'', then he doesn't actually reveal it?

Anyways, that sounds cool as, nice to see gangs/random peds won't be taking any crap.

1-0 to Gangs! happy.gif

So that's Dan Houser's defining moment? Not quite. "Well, that, or the bit in the game when Niko's past catches up with him and he must figure out what to do... but I don't want to spoil the surprise".

Hmm.. notify.gif

Probably the first scene where he gets chased.

The first thing that happens in every GTA since GTA III to you is you get chased.

Not Vice City, you walk outta Rosenberg's office.

Yq5y51Y.png

ok i have to stop rading about this game.

This is what i do, i rad about this game. Then i play Saints Row and i realize how bad Saints Row is, lolz haha I guess i'll have to start playing San Andreas.

user posted image

This was actually part of the PSM scans for those that read them... good stuff though, just surprised that more of you didn't take the time to actually look at the PSM scans posted in the news section.