Drugs

kieranefc

Do ye think Niko will be able to do drugs or sell them?

been discussed before and no he wont do drugs, too much controversy

I got so upset about the word filter for free roaming that I threatened an admin. I'm twattylicious!

bagged and tagged by 'nujer

Big_Mitch_Baker

Its a shame R* have become such total pussies...Controversy is publicity, which equals cash...

If I were them I'd add all sorts of sh*t like knockin' people out and puttin' 'em in your trunk and lockin' them up in your basement all "hostel" style...So they would have to bump up the rating, and deal with some angry letters, Big deal. And really, if R* puts a child in a game and you run 'em over, how does that make R* the bad guy?

Obviously the player has the choice to do these things..and we choose to do it. In fact we all asked for more of it, and instead R* gets all yellow and ops out of making a really deep game and instead puts us in a very shallow sand box. (Like why did they add all sorts of 711 stores to San Andreas, and then NOT let you rob them? Thats what Gangstas do! Tommy Vercetti could do it, and that makes even less sense)

Tonay_Montana
Do ye think Niko will be able to do drugs or sell them?

I will do drugs. I will do drugs while being Niko. Essentially I am Niko, and I sell drugs, therefor Niko will sell as well as smoke, among other things, drugs.

Yeah that is true on Vice city you were able to rob store but on San Andreas you couldn't. Cj seem to be more of the type to rob a bank or store more so than Vercetti. Anyway I believe it would be cool for Niko to be able to make as many choices as a human in actual life can decide on.

Don Garcia aka NjNakedSnake

Nope, drugs will definitely be in the game, but as for using or selling them as an 'anytime' feature, no.

Damn, we've really run out of stuff to talk about.....

Welcome to the forums.

This is what happens to threads that new members make that discuss the topic that old members have been discussing for months.