Emotion98.3

Will GTA IV be like online throughout Liberty City Like Test Drive Unlimited...if its not confirmed or anything thats fine but imagine going throughout Liberty City and having your own gangs (online) and other people having gangs then having Gang Fight in Star Junction or have a complete war or try to snipe the gangs boss. That would be sick colgate.gif

-Emotion98.3

Greatest Thing Alive

That would be fun. But to answer your question, probally not. They might have an option in the menu screen for online play.

That would be like a small version of a MMO, but I can't wait to see how the online is gonna be, I hope there is no Lock on Targeting in the multiplayer.

Greatest Thing Alive

What if GTA IV was like SAMP(San Andreas Multiplayer). People can walk around play events kill each other in dealth matches. Oh, and the chatting. Microsoft already has a solution for that.

user posted image

They said it's not MMO, and that what you are saying makes it an MMO.

did the say mmorpg or mmo?

Lol. This game isn't an RPG is it?

They said it's not MMO, and that what you are saying makes it an MMO.

did the say mmorpg or mmo?

Lol. This game isn't an RPG is it?

No, but the thought of a WoW-like GTA would be super successful and likely very fun IMO.

What if GTA IV was like SAMP(San Andreas Multiplayer). People can walk around play events kill each other in dealth matches. Oh, and the chatting. Microsoft already has a solution for that.

user posted image

So does PS3, a f*cking keyboard.

Microsoft is just trying to make everything for the 360 as fat

and ugly as it possibley can it seems.

novasknight2k6

user posted image

you do realize you can plug in a usb keyboard into ur 360, cause I have 1 and i do it, and that works

user posted image

Fanboys sucks. But anyways I dont think i would buy a GTA MMO. Im very glad GTAIV isnt like that online. icon14.gif

GTA_Godfather

How about R* coming out with a PC version, so we can just skip all this console-for-kiddies (PC wannabes) rubbish?

720p? Ha, ha..that's 1280x720 resolution, right? I played PC games at that resolution 10 years ago when the Nintendo 64 was the big console. lol.gif

How about R* coming out with a PC version, so we can just skip all this console-for-kiddies (PC wannabes) rubbish?

720p? Ha, ha..that's 1280x720 resolution, right? I played PC games at that resolution 10 years ago when the Nintendo 64 was the big console.

lol.gif

i dont wanna spend all that money on my video games.

GTA_Godfather

720p? Ha, ha..that's 1280x720 resolution, right? I played PC games at that resolution 10 years ago when the Nintendo 64 was the big console.

lol.gif

i dont wanna spend all that money on my video games.

Budget PCs can easily blow away consoles at that resolution (720p) for less $$$. Xbox 360 and PS3 use old hardware/technology to boot. Also, PCs do SO MUCH more than play games (in a superior way). Consoles sole purpose is to play games.

i think that it would be awsome if the online was able to handle everyone logging onto the game at the same time and putting all of them in Liberty City. There would be violence everywhere. Different car chases, weather between player vs player or player vs cops, would end up colliding in the middle of an intersection turning into a large shoot out.

user posted image

I would rather write than chat. Who knows how many kids will be using the online function?