GTA IV Blood

Pagelzilla

user posted image

user posted image

I took these two screenshots just to share how badass it'll be to use a baseball bat this time around, as well as to show how much less cartoony it will be. Not that we didn't know this already, I just think they're awesome pictures so why not share?

Greatest Thing Alive

Yeah it will awesome. But they need to fix the graphics a bit. Looks like a picture of San Andreas.

They graphics might not be so great guys. If they have a lot of map and interiors, expect the graphics to suffer. Nothing to be worried abot, but don't expect pristine graphics.

i dont think people will be thinking about graphics once they put the game in their system. you could see a steaming dog turd on nikos face and youd still think its beautiful

I know this looks awesome! Look at his lip!

I can just imagine that clunk sound when I hit someone's face...

Not a freak, just a realism junkie.

What video is that from?

Steinway Beer Garden

Sitting at a bar in silence, then getting into a fight that you won't remember. Warm beer and masagony, does it get any better!!!! At the Steinway Beer Garden.

Look at the bench it looks great, while everything else might not look so great but stop dissing the graphics we've heard it a million of times it's just f*cking annoying.

Iwuncwuzbusted

People are rediculous. Everytime this screenshot is shown they complain about graphics. Let me ask you: Would you complain about evey single screenshot the same as you do this one? No it isn't virtually possible. Just because you see one bad screenshot doesn't mean anything. You haven't even played the game yet. Keep it simple, not stupid. cool.gif

Moderators

LOL what is wrong with the graphix ? they look worse than Resident Evil 4 (PS2).

user posted image

Are you kidding? Resident Evil IV's graphics are the best I have ever seen.

You just can't do justice to a game through screenshots. Even though that one looks terrible,

I have played RE4 and can tell you it looks nothing like that.

LOL what is wrong with the graphix ? they look worse than Resident Evil 4 (PS2).

user posted image

When you were serious, it was worth a giggle.

When you try to be sarcastic, it's flatout horrible.

sh*t man dat looks bomb. i can't wait to smash peoples skulls in with a baseball bat. i hope the skulls smash in and sh*t, that would be awesome. i hope once the bodies be dead on the ground you can still keep whackin em and blood keeps flyin out like in gta 3 and instead of some blood disappearin it just keeps pilin up and u get a huge pool of blood an have it all over ur clothes and drink it. nah just playin hahahaha.

Greatest Thing Alive
They graphics might not be so great guys. If they have a lot of map and interiors, expect the graphics to suffer. Nothing to be worried abot, but don't expect pristine graphics.

Yea But with the next gen system and R* new system they could do better. At least make it look like crackdown then another San Andreas looking game.

Yeah those graphics dont look too great, i mean the guy whos getting hit looks like he has a lego arm. But, i think that when were playing they wont look bad at all because we just wont notice. Plus, its GTA4, nothing takes away cool points except for another delay. confused.gif

Greatest Thing Alive

It seems like GTA IV is working harder on it's backgrounds then it's NPC(Which I Hate).

sh*t man dat looks bomb. i can't wait to smash peoples skulls in with a baseball bat. i hope the skulls smash in and sh*t, that would be awesome. i hope once the bodies be dead on the ground you can still keep whackin em and blood keeps flyin out like in gta 3 and instead of some blood disappearin it just keeps pilin up and u get a huge pool of blood an have it all over ur clothes and drink it. nah just playin hahahaha.

Lol Holy crap dude thats pretty twisted! You been playing manhunt too much I think.

But I agree completely. sly.gif