gta 4 music trailer

trashboy

california6066

nnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not jjjjjjjjjjjj zzzzzzzzzz

damn why, why why

user posted image

you got the cutting completely wrong, the clips dont follow the beat in the music n all that, being a media A level student I should know *Smug look* haha

I think the song has lots of potential but you didnt use it to its full dontgetit.gif

"A crime story? Guy carries a gun? Gotta put some fake gangsta rap to it" facedesk.gif

The only thing that is worse than this was the soprano's put to "go getta".

you got the cutting completely wrong, the clips dont follow the beat in the music n all that, being a media A level student I should know *Smug look* haha

I think the song has lots of potential but you didnt use it to its full dontgetit.gif

thanks for your advice but as a a class A artist i know what you dont know. :-)

heh... i like how when the big picture of Niko comes up it says, "Featuring Jay-Z."

Anways, hating on Jay is really cliche. The only reason anyone ever did was because of Nas, but at this point Nas himself says that beef was stupid.

heh... i like how when the big picture of Niko comes up it says, "Featuring Jay-Z."

Anways, hating on Jay is really cliche. The only reason anyone ever did was because of Nas, but at this point Nas himself says that beef was stupid.

thanks! why is it a must to hate or dis jay-z? i didnt get it. i like nas to and on his last record is a feat. with nas and jay-z