gta4 demo

stinomontana

will their be a demo before release?? i whas asking me this question

maybe on xbox live?

i didnt see any info or topic About this

d4v1d1sch4ld0

Oh my god people, stop bringing up a topic like this!

Sorry bro, but theres like, a 1 in 1000 chance R* is going to relase a GTA IV Demo, they never relased a demo for GTA, and I dont think they plan on it. Lock this topic.

I seriously doubt it, they have never had any other demos for the other gtas. PLus they dont need one, they know everyone will go buy it any way.

No I would not expect one either to be frank. Rockstar said "we don't do demo" in a MTV preview.

Just wait a few months and we will all be able to play the full game (at last) smile.gif

I can assure you there will be no playable demo of the game for the public only videogame journalists will get access to a playable demo icon14.gif

Demos are usually a means of advertising an up-an-coming game to try and garner attention and whatnot for sales.

GTA doesn't need a demo to sell, so it's nigh on never-going-to-happen.

will their be a demo before release?? i whas asking me this question

maybe on xbox live?

i didnt see any info or topic About this

OH Man !

I have always said samething on this topic ::YOU HAVE MISSED IT:: sly.giffacedesk.gif

yin-yang.gifrahkstar2.gif

Demos are usually a means of advertising an up-an-coming game to try and garner attention and whatnot for sales.

GTA doesn't need a demo to sell, so it's nigh on never-going-to-happen.

Thats all cookie.gif

first gta had a demo,it came with a PS mag,it lasted 10 mins and then would turn off,when i was too poor to buy games i played it all the time.

california6066

No i dont think so... they were going to make one for SA but they decided that it was not worth the time and money, like the second commenter said "we all know what GTA is like"

user posted image

You have to SEARCH to find stuff...which you obviously didn't...there are tons of threads EXACTLY like this! NO DEMO.

I hate retarded questions like this. Look man this is GTA IV and how Rock* is all secretive. Do you think there going to really release a demo, be serious man.

We don't know, but if Rockstar carry on with their tradition, then no, there won't be a demo for GTA IV.

in5dJdX.png