Ringtones?

KooKKrack233

I wazz watching the wizz trailer and i herd the lady say "u can download ringtones dat bother the hell out of people" so i say to my self dose this mean u can get a custom ringtone???? wat do u guys think??? dat will be a cool feature.

I wazz watching the wizz trailer and i herd the lady say "u can download ringtones dat bother the hell out of people" so i say to my self dose this mean u can get a custom ringtone???? wat do u guys think??? dat will be a cool feature.

Anyone translate what he just said?

x3FWE.png

He's saying how he noticed in the Whiz Mobile trailer that they say something about downloading ringtones to annoy people. He also says that it would be a cool feature, which I could care less about. confused.gif

He's saying how he noticed in the Whiz Mobile trailer that they say something about downloading ringtones to annoy people. He also says that it would be a cool feature, which I could care less about. confused.gif

Thanks very much, I just didnt know if to lock it or not.

I shall now I understand!

x3FWE.png