Melee Weapons Wishlist

rigon28

I think this is a worthy topic, but I can't think of anything unique, per se, but if like The Warriors, we can hit people with bottles that break and garbage cans again, I'd personally insist on the police billyclub again, as in SanAn.... Never liked the baseball bat. In Vice, the golf clubs were fairly good too

I think this is a worthy topic, but I can't think of anything unique, per se, but if like The Warriors, we can hit people with bottles that break and garbage cans again, I'd personally insist on the police billyclub again, as in SanAn.... Never liked the baseball bat. In Vice, the golf clubs were fairly good too

I think bottles will be in... I wonder if they will break after a few hits then we could use them as a knife? biggrin.gif

well i have just been playing resistance : fom and when you press triangle you can attack by hitting them with your gun. so if this is in the it would be another great feature.

Nunchucks in IV would make my day... tounge.gif

that was the first one that popped in my head

how about the tazer that the electricity arches

some mace to stun your enemy

metal chains

bring back the screwdriver from vice city

Nunchucks in IV would make my day... tounge.gif

that was the first one that popped in my head

how about the tazer that the electricity arches

some mace to stun your enemy

metal chains

bring back the screwdriver from vice city

Chains? Never thought of those before. That would be excellent to smack someone upside the head with. biggrin.gif

BobsYourUncle...

I think like in manhunt, you should have an ordinary bag which you can pick up off the floor to stealth kill your enemies? or also a bottle (which can be self modified to make a molotov cocktail) should be used to crack your enemies on the head, or when it's a molotov, if Niko's crazy enough, he should be able to light the molotov and then crack it on the guy's head wow.gifbiggrin.gif

I'd like a Crowbar, it was pretty good on Saints Row.

Also something really random ..uh.. a whip? haha

Glass glued to your hands... (Anybody else seen the wrestling match)

Or a ninja sword...

Also, Barbed wire bat... (Just as a tribute to Mick Foley)

And thrash cans would be nice...

Edited by KillerKabel

nosenuggets45

Glass bottles would be nice, like the person above me said, you hit someone and it breaks then you use it as a knife.