Only Alcohol?

BongRips420

I read a post before talking about the use of marijuana and everyone flamed it because they said it would have to change the gameplay to work. Now that this whole alcohol thing is confirmed that just leaves one question...

Can a nigga smoke some bud?

Think about it, It said that Lil Jacob was also involved with narcotics on the wanted poster, which basicaly means that the nigga prefers a blunt to a bottle.

Do you think that maybe he would call you up and ask you if you want to go on a B ride instead of going to the bar. You would meet up with him and smoke, and your relationship would increase aswell as you experienceing a "high" sort of like the drunk. This would also be for any other contact you meet that prefers smoking, girlfriend, friend, boss, etc.

I really think thats not all that far fetched, i mean thats implementing it into the gameplay. Its not just for fun like in SR which was kinda lame.

I gave up at "Can a nigga smoke some bud?"

As did I, I don't care if your black thats just racist

user posted image

I read somewhere that in the SA beta version Rockstar was thinking of putting cigarettes machines in the 24/7 but it was cut out in the final version.

Hopefully they would add this feature in GTA4.

Niko isnt the type of dude to smoke budd with, i mean hes russian ill see if he was from somewhere else but the guy is russian man....

Same. I don't understand the "wuz, or dat" speak either on here and other places, just makes people look moronic.

I grew up in what is considered the ghetto, and i dont know anyone of my friends who type like that online. You can easily spot a poser when they start dropping lines like this guy just did.

Just stop.

As did I, I don't care if your black thats just racist

same here.

net you'll be askin

"Can a nigga pimp some hoes"

"Can a nigga sit on twenyTwos" (Perposly spelt wrong wink.gifbiggrin.gif )

"Can a nigga pop some cap" well if you ask that the answers obviosly yes

user posted image

cigerettes would probably be just for fun or like i saw in another topic it be cool if when you leave the controller alone for alittle bit niko would smoke a boge then when you start to walk he would flick it first then start to walk.

But marijuana would build on the relationship system that has been set up for drinking, making it a highly likely feature.

Same. I don't understand the "wuz, or dat" speak either on here and other places, just makes people look moronic.

I grew up in what is considered the ghetto, and i dont know anyone of my friends who type like that online. You can easily spot a poser when they start dropping lines like this guy just did.

Just stop.

Exactly. I speak with an Australian accent. I don't type that way.

Internet has no accent.

cigerettes would probably be just for fun or like i saw in another topic it be cool if when you leave the controller alone for alittle bit niko would smoke a boge then when you start to walk he would flick it first then start to walk.

But marijuana would build on the relationship system that has been set up for drinking, making it a highly likely feature.

Wtf is wrong with this guy? Who the f*ck would wonna smoke in a game my son?.....do it in real life if u have too (dont worrie guys hes my 1st born)

LOL, I wasnt trying to act "Thug" or anything i was mearly trying to type fast, so chill the hell out" if i said wuz it was probably a mistake, if you look close enough you can see that s and z are very close confused.gif

post the link if you can find it

Jacobs ladder

read the ending to jacobs ladder

He even offers us a blunt on the way back to his house but Niko doesn't partake...
Edited by Davitt10

Typing "gangsa" speak takes longer than normal typing.

The "nigga" part was just lame.

But aside from that, this has been discussed over and over to the point where there is nothing

left to discuss.

LOL, I wasnt trying to act "Thug" or anything i was mearly trying to type fast, so chill the hell out" if i said wuz it was probably a mistake, if you look close enough you can see that s and z are very close confused.gif

yea but u is a journay from a wink.gif

user posted image

Typing "gangsa" speak takes longer than normal typing.

The "nigga" part was just lame.

But aside from that, this has been discussed over and over to the point where there is nothing

left to discuss.

your being closed minded just because your arguing offtopic, this topic has been discussed many times but there was never any reason for smoking except just for fun. Im saying it could be implemented so it affects gameplay using the realtionship system they have.

Agent Dark Booty

You do realize that it's "was" right, not "wus"? The U is no where near the A unless you have some special "gangsta" keyboard. Seriously there seems to be an epidemic of younger folks talking like rappers from MTV. Farewell the English language, we knew ye well...

suicidal.gif This topic wasnt made to discuss the errors in my type.

ITS ABOUT WEED

Edited by BongRips420

Just stop.

Exactly. I speak with an Australian accent. I don't type that way.

Internet has no accent.

Let alone a stereotypical MTV-infested brain. The TC can chew on this one, may sound formiliar...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xEzGIuY7kw

suicidal.gif This topic wasnt made to discuss the errors in my type.

ITS WEED

no this is a forum, you can somke it if you want but the only effects you'll have is embarrasment and dissapointment, maybe even sickness when the ink gets in your system.

(terible joke sorry)

user posted image

a forum is for people to speak their opinions. who cares what people say. if its not interesting it will go away. its stupid that people have to reply to every single post. just click backspace and get on with your lives

I read somewhere that in the SA beta version Rockstar was thinking of putting cigarettes machines in the 24/7 but it was cut out in the final version.

Hopefully they would add this feature in GTA4.

I spotted a cigarette machine in Romans office next to the sprunk machine. It's in the Roman trailer on R* web site.

Also, in my humble, yet extremely enlightened and superior, opinion, give the OP a break. People do talk like that and that is fine. It is NOT racist to say, and even if it is, why don't people even have that right anymore? Let them believe what they want and say what they want. It does not harm anyone unless it is putforth into action. So, speak and thought should not be so harshly criticized. In my...opinion.

Edited by gamefarter

Sup nigga. I hope you'll be able to smoke a fat bud lol, becuz dat wuld be cool. I wud be pissed off if they wouldn't introduce bud smoking in this next GTA games, yo.

Think if Niko could smoke LOL. He'd be like SUP HOMIE TOKE DAT sh*t LOL and everyone wud be like YEAH FOR SHO.

Nah, I didn't think so either.