Trains

Jvcxpc-30

I haven't heard anything about being able to drive the trains like in SA, but thats not what this is about. Do you think you'll be able to derail trains with explosives like in Saints Row.

I haven't heard anything about being able to drive the trains like in SA, but thats not what this is about. Do you think you'll be able to derail trains with explosives like in Saints Row.

Possibly, you could derail the trains in San Andreas.

california6066

i dont know i would like to say you could but i dont know... derailing trains would be kl and yes driving them would be ace another good form of quick travel througout LC

user posted image

I think you will be able to derail them, like SA, I just hope they have an interior so I can blow them up from the inside with all the peds around and stuff lol.

I haven't heard anything about being able to drive the trains like in SA, but thats not what this is about.  Do you think you'll be able to derail trains with explosives like in Saints Row.

Possibly, you could derail the trains in San Andreas.

Yea but that was from driving them too fast. If you shot them with a rocket then nothing would heppen to them.

I think you will be able to derail them, like SA, I just hope they have an interior so I can blow them up from the inside with all the peds around and stuff lol.

hehehe!

I hope you can, honestly, that was really the only thing I really liked about saints row.

Edited by Mr. Someguy

if able to walk around the interior of the train which seems possible as rockstar have done great detail inside trains (manny video) i think i would go and plant c4's around the subway when runnig through the tunnel die.gif

I hope there will be some side missions (like those in SA) where you have to drive the train, stop it, open doors, close them, speed the baby up, not too much otherwise passengers get hurt, slow down, not too much otherwise passengers get hurt, stop it again, oper doors, close them, speed the baby up, not too much otherwise passengers get hurt, slow down... sh*t, it must be a very boring job. I think I'll switch to the C4 plan instead. biggrin.gif