some new info

adil246

tounge.giftounge.giftounge.gif

I am really hyped for Grand Theft Auto IV, it really sounds amazing with all of the things you can do in the game. I’m a big fan of “interactive” worlds like those seen in Shenmue (Sega), Yakuza (Sega) and Bully (Rockstar). I’ve never actually finished a GTA game before, liked playing them, but they never really compelled me to finish them. I think things will change with GTAIV.

The latest issue of UK magazine PSM3 features a massive twelve-page exclusive preview of Grand Theft Auto IV. The preview contains four new screenshots which have never been seen before, and new character illustrations of Little Jacob and Vlad. All the screenshots in the scans are from the PS3 Version.

- The preview was based on the PlayStation 3 version of the game. This is the first time that the PS3 version has been seen by journalists.

- The faster you tap X, the faster Niko runs. He doesn’t appear to get tired.

- Major collisions on motorbikes cause the helmet to fall off. You can see it fall onto the ground.

- Niko gets in trouble with 10 bikers in a street fight, some of them had knives, Niko runs away and a police officer sees him getting chased by the biker gang, the police officer thinks Niko is an innocent pedestrian and helps Niko out and shoots at the bikers.

Hit the jump to see the new screens and read this exciting preview!

Updates:

- The PS3’s version seems to be exactly the same visually as it’s 360 counterpart

- The frame rate on the ps3 version is extremely smooth

- Niko’s clothes get bloodier after you take more and more damage

- You can ring 911 to get the police, ambulance or fire brigade

to create a diversion or simply steal their car and anything else you can foster up

- When you fail a mission, you receive a text message asking whether you want to replay the mission, even a ’skip trip’ feature is included

- Multiplayer will be accessed from the phone

- The phone can also be used for messageing, photos, reminders and music.

- R1 will be the ‘into cover’ button for the ps3, many variations of getting into cover apply

- You can dangle from Helicopters, just like vans and trucks

- When your about to die it fades into black and white, just like in gears of war and uncharted.

- Ne-Yo and R Kelly were heard on the radio

- 18 radio stations available

- Niko is able to ask the cab driver to change the radio station

- Niko pays the cabbie double (which adds up to $39) to speed up

- Bums on the street ask for money, you have the ability to give them money

- Niko raises his arms when cops try to ‘bust him’ out of say a car, but he can move freely and can run or retaliate

See the scans here!

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=311011

hope you enjoy!!!!!! if u dont have a xbox360 or ps3 i think now is the time u should get one!!!!!!!!!!!

il keep yall posted icon14.gifmonocle.giflol.gifShifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gifwink.gif

tounge.giftounge.giftounge.gif

I am really hyped for Grand Theft Auto IV, it really sounds amazing with all of the things you can do in the game. I’m a big fan of “interactive” worlds like those seen in Shenmue (Sega), Yakuza (Sega) and Bully (Rockstar). I’ve never actually finished a GTA game before, liked playing them, but they never really compelled me to finish them. I think things will change with GTAIV.

The latest issue of UK magazine PSM3 features a massive twelve-page exclusive preview of Grand Theft Auto IV. The preview contains four new screenshots which have never been seen before, and new character illustrations of Little Jacob and Vlad. All the screenshots in the scans are from the PS3 Version.

- The preview was based on the PlayStation 3 version of the game. This is the first time that the PS3 version has been seen by journalists.

- The faster you tap X, the faster Niko runs. He doesn’t appear to get tired.

- Major collisions on motorbikes cause the helmet to fall off. You can see it fall onto the ground.

- Niko gets in trouble with 10 bikers in a street fight, some of them had knives, Niko runs away and a police officer sees him getting chased by the biker gang, the police officer thinks Niko is an innocent pedestrian and helps Niko out and shoots at the bikers.

Hit the jump to see the new screens and read this exciting preview!

Updates:

- The PS3’s version seems to be exactly the same visually as it’s 360 counterpart

- The frame rate on the ps3 version is extremely smooth

- Niko’s clothes get bloodier after you take more and more damage

- You can ring 911 to get the police, ambulance or fire brigade

to create a diversion or simply steal their car and anything else you can foster up

- When you fail a mission, you receive a text message asking whether you want to replay the mission, even a ’skip trip’ feature is included

- Multiplayer will be accessed from the phone

- The phone can also be used for messageing, photos, reminders and music.

- R1 will be the ‘into cover’ button for the ps3, many variations of getting into cover apply

- You can dangle from Helicopters, just like vans and trucks

- When your about to die it fades into black and white, just like in gears of war and uncharted.

- Ne-Yo and R Kelly were heard on the radio

- 18 radio stations available

- Niko is able to ask the cab driver to change the radio station

- Niko pays the cabbie double (which adds up to $39) to speed up

- Bums on the street ask for money, you have the ability to give them money

- Niko raises his arms when cops try to ‘bust him’ out of say a car, but he can move freely and can run or retaliate

See the scans here!

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=311011

hope you enjoy!!!!!! if u dont have a xbox360 or ps3 i think now is the time u should get one!!!!!!!!!!!

il keep yall posted icon14.gifmonocle.giflol.gifShifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gifwink.gif

mate, you copied my exact words from N4G.com.....at least bloody credit me mate.

N4g.Com

http://www.n4g.com/NewsCom-109247.aspx

thats such bullshi*!