army base?

gatto

Well there is a fort hamilton army base in brooklyn which is a big landmark here, don't see how they can leave it out.

GTA's BIGGEST FAN

if u mean getting a 6 star wanted level while completely innocently driving a ship or a plane (helicopter in this case) than i hope not

no army base made an appearance in any of the previews but if i they make one im sure they'll make it nice so that no as soon as u do something like that, u get 2 guards emptying 2 clips of M4 in your dead body

Well there is a fort hamilton army base in brooklyn which is a big landmark here, don't see how they can leave it out.

There sure is, ever been in it? Standard military fare, but its pretty daunting when you're 16 and being recruited by the Navy. Now, I'm glad I didn't go for it- although, if I had, I would've been very close to retiring at this point. Imagine what I would've missed out on though!

Anyways, yea, you can't forget Ft. Hamilton- whether or not its the site of any missions or summat else, we'll just have to see.

PureFuckingArmageddon
I don't think so. We won't really be doing all that crazy stuff that requires an army to roll in anyway.

Yeah, right...

This is GTA not some cookiecutter BS.

I don't think so. We won't really be doing all that crazy stuff that requires an army to roll in anyway.

Whatever guys. I better be able to get a 6-star wanted level and get chased by tanks down times square.

If they don't include the existing ones (the one from real life and the one from 3) there might be one in alderny as I'm guessing there will be some empty space there.

In the Vlad trailer there's a ship that says "NAVY" on it in the background (when he asks Niko "where's my money?") So maybe.

Whatever guys. I better be able to get a 6-star wanted level and get chased by tanks down times square.

I know right.

Sorry everyone, I got banned for being a total loser. :(