length?

A7xforlife

I would expect it to be around the same length as SA. But I can see myself just cruising around for hours and hours admiring it and not getting on with the missions.

I measured Call of duty4 and it measured 10 inches... So if I go by that logic I'll say GTA4 will be 10 inches long

..I hope it's longer than SA, It should be

guitar_dude_person
I measured Call of duty4 and it measured 10 inches... So if I go by that logic I'll say GTA4 will be 10 inches long

If it's longer then SA, then it won't be able to fit in the console because it will be too big!

Rockstar said in one of the recent preview that the main storyline will last around the same length as either Grand Theft Auto: Vice or Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

They also said something like it will take 100 hours or so to find everything the game has to offer but let's face it the Grand Theft Auto games offer almost unlimited replay value Grand Theft Auto IV will be no different either. There will be more replay value than ever I reckon and this is not even including the muliplayer option.

Greatest Thing Alive

If it's longer then SA, then it won't be able to fit in the console because it will be too big!

He was being sarcastic with the first part of his sentance. The secound part he was talking about the storyline/missions

guitar_dude_person

He was being sarcastic with the first part of his sentance. The secound part he was talking about the storyline/missions

I know, that's why i put that.

Greatest Thing Alive

I know, that's why i put that.

Oh I can see by the exclamation point you typed.

they said the game is 100+ hours of gameplay and each epic episodic content is min 10 hours so thats alot of play time and replay time