The Whiz Trailer

Iwuncwuzbusted

Iwuncwuzbusted

Not sure if anyone has posted anything or noticed, so please don't burn me. Everytime I use the search it searches for the keyword and not the topic.

Anyway....did anyone notice at the beginning of the Whiz trailer, all the peds were waiting for the crosswalk to give them the go sign. You can't see the sign, but you can tell that's what they are doing.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/30429.html cool.gif

Moderators

Iwuncwuzbusted
Yep biggrin.gif

When they start crossing i'll hit the gas devil.gif haha this game is gonna rock!

HAHA, good to go man, love that idea. devil.gif

Moderators

Yep biggrin.gif

When they start crossing i'll hit the gas devil.gif haha this game is gonna rock!

LMAO.

Or you could just lob a grenade over the from the window.

Yep biggrin.gif

When they start crossing i'll hit the gas  devil.gif  haha this game is gonna rock!

LMAO.

Or you could just lob a grenade over the from the window.

ROFL

i can imagine niko casually dropping a grenate out of the drivers window holding it with his thumb and index finger, driving off, and smiling at the boom proceeded by numerous screams biggrin.gif

Pretty good AI right there. Also did you notice the guy in the background breaking into a light jog to make it over the crossing before it changes? Awesome.

Pretty good AI right there. Also did you notice the guy in the background breaking into a light jog to make it over the crossing before it changes? Awesome.

Yea i also noticed that biggrin.gif

Yeah, I saw that, good AI. Also, did anyone see that huge police battle across the street? It looked like they were at war with a gang or something. Awesome!

Yeah, I saw that, good AI. Also, did anyone see that huge police battle across the street? It looked like they were at war with a gang or something. Awesome!

Yeah that looked epic.