"Police computer"

Ricksta

You can take photos with the mobile phone and upload them to the police computer

So what does that mean? Take photos and others online can see them? they are uploaded to IV website? or just put on your ps3 hard drive?

I just a way to get them from my PS3 to my PC, if its hard drive to USB stick, or uploaded on the web.

Anyone know exactly what the police computer is? smile.gif

Basically, on your in game mobile phone, you can take pictures of random peds. Then, you can rob a police car where there is an on-board computer where you can upload the picture, and it searches the database for criminal convictions, address, name etc...

There are computers in every police car in the game which you can use to look up details on ingame criminals, In one of the previewed missions it was used to find the address of someone that Niko needed to kill.

In the game all police cars have a computer inside them, you can use it to search for people and other things.

So i'm guessing that you can take a picture of someone, upload it, and see who they are.

EDIT: Beaten to it.

There are computers in every police car in the game which you can use to look up details on ingame criminals, In one of the previewed missions it was used to find the address of someone that Niko needed to kill.

So you can't save the pics anywhere? confused.gif

Thats a good question. You mean like, taking pics of buildings, etc, and saving them onto a USB stick...? Hmmm, who knows. Possibly.

I dont think they said you can. Doesnt mean that you can't, just that we dont know.

SovietWarrior42

Probably a feature on the phone to do it. bored.gif

You could do with the camera in San An, so why not in IV?

Yeh, but he means taking the pictures from the console and putting them onto a PC.

Probably a feature on the phone to do it. bored.gif

I really hope so! tounge.gif

It would be great to share all the photos taken on here biggrin.gif

Yeh, but he means taking the pictures from the console and putting them onto a PC.

They might do an uploading service - I think SKATE had one - to upload pics/videos on the internet from in-game.

They might do an uploading service - I think SKATE had one - to upload pics/videos on the internet from in-game.

Yeh that would be good, and maybe even allowing you to record short videos as well for stunts, secret areas, easter eggs etc, better than taking a picture of your TV lol, would be interesting to share pics on here.