Instruction Manual

MadDogg_3106

Like most GTA games, you get a brochure style instruction booklet which basically introduces you to the city.

When you get your copy of GTA IV, after all of this build up and the want to play the actual game, will you actually take the time to sit down and read it, or will you bang the disc in the rtray and play the game, reading the book as you go along, or maybe later?

I'll probably have a quickread of it before I play, I always find them interesting biggrin.gif

Might have a quick flick through as I start the 360 and load the game up..

Do you care?

I'll play, then read the manual some days later.

Not really, do you?

Is it not a valid discussion?

In the past Ive always played GTA on the PC, and so have always read the manual while installing. Now I think ill be too excited to read it Ill just jump straight in:P

I will probably have a flick through at the "places to go" page and stuff, dont forget it could take like 5 minutes to load since there is only one big loading screen and no more afterwards.

call me sad if you want, but i liked reading the manuals (SA especially), it tried to bring the game alive, and as i saw those big ass buildings and awesome car graphics (well, that's what i thought at the time...I'm still pleased with them at this day though)

so it gave more of a real feeling to the game, and since GTA IV is about realism...

then again i won't be able to play since i don't have an Xbox or PS3.

Well i hate starting games before reading the whole manual except for credits etc.

But with gta 4 i'll prob read for like 1min then put game in blush.gif. Then gta 4 will be stuck in my 360 for around 5 months+

I'll probably read it in the car back home from the shop, and until I hear the GTA Intro music...

Then I'll read the rest the next time I feel the need to take a sh*t...

I'll read the manual whilst taking a sh*t, having a sandwich and a beer next to my feet.

^^second that^^

JonnyVercetti

Every single game i have bought i have read the manual before playing it. My bed is very relaxing so i sit their and just read.

I have to admit...

I have read the GTA SA manual about 6 times blush.gif

call me sad if you want, but i liked reading the manuals (SA especially), it tried to bring the game alive, and as i saw those big ass buildings and awesome car graphics (well, that's what i thought at the time...I'm still pleased with them at this day though)

so it gave more of a real feeling to the game, and since GTA IV is about realism...

I dont think thats sad tbh, its what the manual is meant to do bro

I dont think thats sad tbh, its what the manual is meant to do bro

thanks smile.gif

I read the whole manual for San Andreas before i played the game blush.gif.

I don't think i will this time though, i'll probably shove the disc in straight away and then have a quick glimpse through the booklet while the game is loading up.

s0h607k.jpg

I'll be reading it.

I'm a reading fanatic.

I gotta go back into rehab...

I hope your rehab isn't anywhere near a library tounge.gif

@topic: I always read the instruction manual before playing GTA games.

It's kind of like a little prelude into the actual game and a part of the overall experience IMO.

I really liked the manual for Manhunt in that it appeared to be a snuff video brochure.

I'll read it while I'm taking a sh*t and continue reading it while the disc is loading and i'm pre-rolling the blunts in preparation for the game..

When I'll play no no no even when I eat i'll eat in the sma time that I play, But I'll have to wait that my grandfather bring it to me from London so let me stop....

I'll read it on the train and then start playing as soon as I get home.

The first time i got San Andreas i read the manual on the way home, and the next day i got the sh*ts(Diareaha) and i read it so many times that day!!!!!!! TRUE STORY!!!!

What the hell is it with everyone and reading game manuals while taking a dump? tounge.gif

Well I was gonna do my usual thing, meaning reading the manual on the way home from the shop but since the game will take about 5-10 mins to load, I will read it while it loads. biggrin.gif