Vice city postcard in IV

Ricksta

Some good eyes there.

There's two old GTA easter eggs we know of now. Good work. There are most likely heaps of these.

Sadly, not everyone has seen this, so no need for the search button.

Nice find!

Ok.So does that mean i can post old screen shots?You never know people might not have seen last years ones.

The poster should have used the search button instead of clogging up the forum with already posted news.

Nice find!

Ok.So does that mean i can post old screen shots?You never know people might not have seen last years ones.

The poster should have used the search button instead of clogging up the forum with already posted news.

if i posted it from this angle, would you have moaned?

user posted image

Nice find!

user posted image

Moaned?No im just tired of people posting old information..Im not trying be negative towards people. but the search button is there for a reason.

(Oh and i have already seen it from that angle smile.gif )

dont yah love it how every one races to be the first to say its to old, personly i believe thats getting old,

just let people that are unaware of topics to talk about it and if someone has already said its old, theres no need for ten other people to say the exact same thing

dont yah love it how every one races to be the first to say its to old, personly i believe thats getting old,

just let people that are unaware of topics to talk about it and if someone has already said its old, theres no need for ten other people to say the exact same thing

10?Highly exaggerating are you not..

If say, people posted like last years pictures everyday wouldnt you feel a little"pissed off" to see this?

Yes we can let them talk about an old topic,thats fine with me.But im just wondering why the search button is there?Hmmm

Nice find!

user posted image

Moaned?No im just tired of people posting old information..Im not trying be negative towards people. but the search button is there for a reason.

this one? notify.gif lol

user posted image

If say, people posted like last years pictures everyday wouldnt you feel a little"pissed off" to see this?

Yes we can let them talk about an old topic,thats fine with me.But im just wondering why the search button is there?Hmmm

no body would post last years pics would they?, and yes if some one posted the same pic every day i would get pissed off but in a case like this when its about a day old or whatever there is absolutely no problem if someone wants to post it

This would meand that the bartender has some sort of relation to Vice City. And he looks pretty old... say he moved to LC from VC... VC was set in 80's, that bartender is old enough to be around in the 80's... say what if he knows something about Tommy...?

He wouldn't have been able to escape the crime we caused back in GTA VC, so it obviously had some sort of effect on him, IF he did live there...

Or heck, maybe his daughter lives there and they are just postcards sad.gif

no body would post last years pics would they?, and yes if some one posted the same pic every day i would get pissed off but in a case like this when its about a day old or whatever there is absolutely no problem if someone wants to post it

Thats why mods are locking the other old news threads like the games master scans?There only a few days old too...

Nice find!

user posted image

this one? notify.gif lol

user posted image

I havent seen it from that angle.But seeing as its the same pic and location then i couldnt care less.Your just spotting the same thing at different angles.