K I D N A P P E D

crusader92

See in the video on the gta site when roman is tied up in a chair do you think something similar could happen with niko .. say you could see him being knocked out or being sneaked on up on .. or injected .. and waking up tied up in the back of a lorry and you have to find away to escape .. or waking up in a room .... ???

BobsYourUncle...

Dunno really, it sounds like a good missi0on if that was possible, like you would have to maneuver your way out of a rope using a series of button combinations, and you have to do it in a set time? Sounds cool, but would be a little boring smile.gif

See in the video on the gta site when roman is tied up in a chair do you think something similar could happen with niko .. say you could see him being knocked out or being sneaked on up on .. or injected .. and waking up tied up in the back of a lorry and you have to find away to escape .. or waking up in a room .... ???

it's from the same cutscene as seen in trailer 3, where Niko is tied up next to Roman, where one guy is asking them "who are you working for?"

user posted image

BurningRevenge

I doubt the bit about the back of the lorry, but there may easily be a cutscene where you get knocked out in a cutscene and wake up up with some gangsters who want information (or similar scenario).

(instead of using buttons you think you could use that motion sensitive you get in the ps3 dozingoff.gif

BobsYourUncle...
you must get kidnapped and need to work for them then? sigh.gif

Sounds cool, or you can backstab them after, I think that will happen with McReary (The bent cop who makes you do errands for him)

Just too weird for a cop to do that to a crazy guy like Niko and not get away with it?

I doubt the bit about the back of the lorry, but there may easily be a cutscene where you get knocked out in a cutscene and wake up up with some gangsters who want information (or similar scenario).

i meen see like the video you get in the start of call of duty 4 when you've been kidnapped and when they stop the car and take you out and hit you with the gun i think you could have that with waking up in the back of a lorrie (you and roman) and then the lorrie stops opens the door then knocks you out then you wake up in a room colgate.gif i think that would be cool

are you into bondage and think Niko is a bit hawt? confused.gif

maybe yeah. i can sorta see it happening.

you think they will keep roman hostage and make you do missions in order to keep roman alive ?>

in trailer 3 niko is tied up to

francis_mcreary

you think they will keep roman hostage and make you do missions in order to keep roman alive ?>

that would be a typical gta style mission

but I think they wouldn't make a mission like that

it's probably just a small cut-scene for a mission maybe a bankrobbery or something

you think wen your tied up its one of these missions they leeve you and roman in the room and yous have to find away to escape and try to sneak out the building:)?