how will this work

willgtavcs

Okay,

you and roman live in the same house, correct.

you will see roman on mission but what about off?

when you are off mission Do you think roman will ever be seen in his own house any time, off mission. It would be good if you could, but what about when you shoot at him? Would niko just say why the f*ck would i do that(scarface) ,or would it just shoot but roman just says "stop bugging me" or could you even kill the main storyline( i would not like and i don't think will be in. It may be like oblivion(for the main story characters i mean), or just the old way. It seems a bit weird that roman will never be in his own house. Maybe you can see main characters live out their regular lives and you can ring them to see where they are and stuff at different times of day, But you cant kill them.

What do you think? sly.gif

EDIT:yes I know, i accidentally posted it here

Edited by willgtavcs

I'm pretty sure that Roman will spend a lot of time in bars therefore giving him a reason for not being at his house/taxi depot.Also, remember that R* said that they are blurring the lines between on mission and off mission.In regards to shooting Roman. He may be armed with a shotgun or something and have a lot of health/armour, therefore shooting him will only piss him off, lowering your friendship rating and sending Niko to Hospital.This may not be the case in game, but it sounds like a pretty good friendly fire deterrent to me.

I'm pretty sure that Roman will spend a lot of time in bars therefore giving him a reason for not being at his house/taxi depot.

Also, remember that R* said that they are blurring the lines between on mission and off mission.

In regards to shooting Roman. He may be armed with a shotgun or something and have a lot of health/armour, therefore shooting him will only piss him off, lowering your friendship rating and sending Niko to Hospital.

This may not be the case in game, but it sounds like a pretty good friendly fire deterrent to me.

i am hoping its like Oblivion. how nothing happens with story characters(martin septim) when you try to kill them when they are doing there regular daily thing. I hope that you also get to see other stoyline characters doing their daily thing as well. and that is probably why you have to meet them here or there at a certain time.