Carcer City vs. Liberty City

skarface1013

What do you think would happen if there was a huge city based gang war between the gangs of Manhunt in Carcer City and the gangs of GTA 3 in Liberty City? What city would end up winning and why? Which gangs would play a vital role in the win? And which gangs from the opposing cities would start up rivalries?

Cerebrus, Wardogs, Smileys, Innocentz, Skinz, and Hoods vs. Leones, Colombians, Yakuza, Triads, Yardies, Southside Hoods, and Diablos.

Your thoughts:

Im curious about this topic and it does have to do with Gta 3, so i hope it doesn't get locked. Plz don't lock, thnx.

Edited by skarface1013

HawaiianHardHitter

I honestly think this topic sounds kinda ridiculous, but on-topic, I'd say Liberty City would cream Carcer to a very high degree.

I honestly think this topic sounds kinda ridiculous, but on-topic, I'd say Liberty City would cream Carcer to a very high degree.

Yeah, I guess it does. I just wanted to see what people thought would happen. Still tho, I'm sure no one else put up the same topic.

Carcer city gangs, their absolutly f**kin psycho. I get nervous when their near me, in gta 3, I can walk past any gang or go through their area without worry.

Carcer city gangs, their absolutly f**kin psycho. I get nervous when their near me, in gta 3, I can walk past any gang or go through their area without worry.

True I think the smileys are the worst but the cerberus group would stomp any LC gang purely on tactics not even counting the weaponry the cerberus have on hand (just using LC gang weapons)

I think Liberty's gangs are alot better organized and have more influence in their city, however I think Carcer's gangs like said before, are truly sadistic lunatics, from sadists to mental patients. So while Liberty's gangs would be able to control the fight and take out Carcer gangs with constant organized hits. I think they would be intimidated by the level of craziness of the Carcer gangs as they are true killers. The Cereberus are the most organized gang of them all which would also benefit Carcer. It's too close to call though and might just depend on which city they would all fight in.

Other comments:

Liberty, of course. It's mafias against disorganized, insane, almost unarmed men.

• 2 weeks later...

Manhunt gangs are just complete nutjobs, Gta3 are just chase you down and beat you till your bucked. devil.gif

Depends on who is hosting the fight and where it is takin place. If the GTA III gangs had to go to Carcer City, they might get freaked out by the sheer insanity of hits inhabitants, not to mention the gangs themselves.

If the fight were to take place in LC, the Carcer City games would become walkin targets because it will be obvious they ain from here, so they don't belong and who knows, even commonplace civs would take part in the action.

• 3 weeks later...
skarface1013
Depends on who is hosting the fight and where it is takin place. If the GTA III gangs had to go to Carcer City, they might get freaked out by the sheer insanity of hits inhabitants, not to mention the gangs themselves.

If the fight were to take place in LC, the Carcer City games would become walkin targets because it will be obvious they ain from here, so they don't belong and who knows, even commonplace civs would take part in the action.

Good point icon14.gif