Man stabbed after he asked kids to stop

Ryan

Well thats f*cked up, they could have atleast shot him.

Nah just kidding, kids like that need to be dealt with.

user posted image

Throwing snowballs at his igloo

Fixed.

As an expert on such matters, I can say that this probably stems from too much maple-syrup consumption before commencing with the snowball fight. This never would've happened if they would have just played hockey.

Only in North America.

This and a lot more happens in London. So used to it by now this topic suprised me that someone would actually make one. But each his own, I guess.

the kids were out of order stabbing him, what gives kids these ideas these days.

Dangmeddlingkids.

user posted image

Man this topic has turned into the Make fun of Canadian Topic, eh?

Fixed.

You're welcome.

the kids were out of order stabbing him, what gives kids these ideas these days.

Dangmeddlingkids.

Rap music...

all that hibity dibity music...atleast thats what my grandma would say.

the kids were out of order stabbing him

Out of order?

He was STABBED OVER NOTHING. That's a little more than just 'out of order' to me.

No dough this post will get questions and and maybe even some fighting.

Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus

Back in my day, you only stabbed someone if you had a reason. Maybe they looked at you the wrong way, bumped into you in da streetz, or were just punk bitches who needed to be stabbed, but you could be sure that they deserved to have my hunting knife rammed into their gut. Aww, memories. inlove.gif

Ahem, it's disgraceful what these kids are doing nowadays. I guess the times they are a-changing.

Edited by Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus

BRUTUS WUZ HERE. LOLZ.

(Heroic reference. Not related to GTAF member by same name, g'dammit.)

Out of order?

He was STABBED OVER NOTHING. That's a little more than just 'out of order' to me.

Thats what i meant. Think about the phrase 'Out of order'

to me that says completely unneccesary, i dont know how you looked at it.

user posted image

Out of order?

I believe he was chasing the "poor little buggers". He should have just called the cops.

I believe he was chasing the "poor little buggers". He should have just called the cops.

Yeah. He confronted them and asked them about it then they ran and he followed them. About 200 feet down the street he got stabbed.

I wish parents would do their f*cking jobs. Sure, you can all say "It's not the parent's fault the kids stabbed the guy", but it is.

How many of you have parents that just might pick up on the fact you're not really a good kid, carrying knives and such? Or would notice that the child's friends were the lead pipe carrying type?

Even though my mother generally sucked at being a mom, she never let me get into that kind of trouble, or be with those kinds of kids. I don't think leading by bad example is a way to raise a child, but it worked for me.

I mean, you can be a sh*tty parent and not give a damn about your kid or what your kid does, or you can be a sh*tty parent but at least try to make sure your kid doesn't f*ck up like you.

My mom does drugs, has sold drugs, many things that would probably get me taken away from her if the government found out, but they didn't, and now I'm on my way to becoming a police officer because of it.

Sure, the little cocksucker shouldn't have stabbed the guy, but we can't place 100% blame on the kid.

user posted image

YourNeighborhoodKiller

This really pisses me off that parents don't beat the sh*t out of their children.

And again I don't see anything wrong with that. Because when they grow up, they're not going to listen to you.

New account: Gezim

Trevor Denning, 37, said three children were throwing snowballs at the front window of his home on Isbister Street, in the Assiniboia neighbourhood

throwing snowballs at the front window of his home on Isbister Street, in the Assiniboia neighbourhood

Isbister Street, in the Assiniboia neighbourhood

Assiniboia

Assiniboi

Yes, this topic is now a "make fun of Canada" topic.

If parents weren't so damn soft this wouldn't be an issue. I was taught respect and I knew I would get my ass kicked if I threw snowballs at someone's house. Not to excuse the ones who did it, but some parenting would help.

Now that that's been said, charge the assholes with murder* and say to hell with them.

*To the dumbasses who are about to tell me that he didn't die, I do realize that. If someone wants to kill someone, they should be punished as if they succeeded.

Edited by Spenc938

I guess the times they are a-changing.

Guess so, they are a horrible disgrace to a great Bob Dylan song. f*cks. sneaky2.gif

Seriously, wtf?

user posted image

"I am mad that it has gotten to the point a person would do this. Enough is enough. The police aren't given the tools to solve these problems. They can pick these kids up, and all it is in this city, it's a revolving door."

Police do not recommend homeowners confront or chase individuals in similar situations, Martin said.

Instead, she suggested they call police, although she admitted a report of snowball throwing would not likely be a police priority.

lessee, the advice here is don't do anything yourself, and call the cops who admit that they'll probably do jack sh*t. i threw snowballs at houses when i was younger and i can tell you from experience; A pissed off adult giving chase while yielding a steel-edged shovel is an excellent deterrent.

The police aren't given the tools to solve these problems.

i am very curious to know just what "tools" are necessary then. They have pistols, batons, mace, handcuffs and large 4-door sedans fast enough to chase down anybody on foot. They don't need alternate tools, they need better use of what they already have. The second they see a blade, they should be prepared to crack some skull.

The problem with it, isn't tools. It's motivation. Cops don't clean up bad neighborhoods, because they are pussies. They swear to serve and protect, but that oath is barely taken seriously.

They prefer to give honest people citations for the most mundane violations, over stopping gangs, or unpredictable teens with stabbing instruments. The problem with police now a days, is that they don't consider what they do a duty or service to the public. They consider it a job or a career, and nothing more. Furthermore, they look at all people as guilty until proven innocent, instead of the other way around. They don't understand that they are supposed to be public servants, not glorified hall monitors.

I know cops. I have several cop friends. They all think it's them against us. They all believe that getting shot or attacked is imminent. And the way they act, I don't blame them. The problem is that they think everyone is a suspect, and everyone is capable of pulling out an AK-47 and swiss cheesing their squad car.

I blame the media.[/anti-cop rant]

On topic: I didn't know Winnipeg was such a dangerous place.

If only they would have stabbed him with an ice hockey boot. That would have been classy. icon14.gif

If only they would have stabbed him with an ice hockey boot. That would have been classy. icon14.gif

Crikey. Listen mate - we get it. Canadians are a non-stop bucket of laughs.

Now let me get outta 'ere before 'dem crocs get in-da-mood for some right feisty tasslin, oi!

zUd3j4P.png

Who brings a knife to a snowball fight...

/lolhadtosayit

EDIT: BG...dont throw a rock, knowing american kids they will shoot you.

EDIT: BG...dont throw a rock, knowing american kids they will shoot you.

They stone people in the Middle East. You don't think people there have guns?

IDMoi-1.jpg

In the middle east, the people throwing the rocks also have the guns.

sly.gif

Edited by kevin2006rhs

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.