Xbox 360 Controls + new Preview

shadow.wizard

Greatest Thing Alive

Sounds right but in the article it said that the xbox 360 controls SEEMS to made of the following.

i dont thinks so, because if im right i member a preview like a week ago that said "there is a button to break into the car AND a button to start the car" and also i remember reading something about a button the interact with people.... but that could be some of the controls

this isn't new either. Its just the game master preview from about 2-3 days ago just reworded and directly quoted.

NintendoFanboy
i dont thinks so, because if im right i member a preview like a week ago that said "there is a button to break into the car AND a button to start the car" and also i remember reading something about a button the interact with people.... but that could be some of the controls

LB is to hail a taxi when your on foot, but LB is also used to break your window while your driving.

A = Run+Accelerate+Open doors+open trunksB = Punch+Front Brakes+X = Jump+Grab ledgeY = Break into carsRight Thumbstick button = ZoomLeft Thumbstick button = CoverLB = Weapon Switch+Call TaxiRB = Use phoneLT = Lock-on+BrakesRT = ShootBack = Car CameraStart =Map+Options

My guess is the controls are like this.

Edited by Spawngasm

beanmachine43

Anybody confused about buttons having multiple functions shouldn't be. While you're going to have a lot options at your disposal, you're probably going to see more context-sensitive controls. RB can open up the trunk of a car, but in the middle of a firefight if you press it you'll just take cover behind it. The same with LB, in the middle of the street you'll hail a cab, and next to a car window you'll bash it in.

At least my guess anyway.