different cop cars?

csikid11

user posted image

URL=http://img256.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gtacopcar2jb7.jpg]user posted image[/url]

check them out.

Edited by csikid11

the bottom right one looks like a ford crown vic. The top one looks like a chevy impala

I think there are two models... One based on a Crown Vic and one one an Impala or something like that...

BobsYourUncle...

Not sure, the bonnet looks different, but I cant see any difference in any major detail..?

Edit - Lol Didn't see any of that to do with a Crown Vic and an Impala Sorry biggrin.gif

They were either remade (which happens a lot in games) or they are just different models.

BTW, edit your post, rather than double post. It's at the top right of your posts.

Remember how SA had two different passanger squad car models? The more box shaped one appeared in Los Vegas, idk the name for the city in the game, but that was the city they were naming it after.

The impala Will propably be only appearing on 1 or 2 different districts on the map, most likely won't see this model until you unlock different districts by doing missions.

The Crown Vic will be the main cop car model in the game, most likely appearing in more areas that the Impala.

How do i know this? i don't. It's just what they did in SA.. I would actually really like to see the impala's and crown vics in the mix...

And if you also noticed, The passanger car taxis are also impala's too, so they have impala's and crown vics just like the police cars.

I think that there will be two different cop cars just like in SA, and they will probably appear in a mix all over the map, but I don't know.

Diffrent cops PERIOD...FOR THOSE WHOL dont live in NYC the cops will look like them google it

Slightly off topic here but the Taxi's seem different too. In some screenshots you can see the Crown Victoria model and in others the Chevy.

http://media.gtanet.com/images/3898_gta_iv.jpg

On this one on the right of the picture you can clearly see the Crown Victoria taxi

http://media.gtanet.com/images/3860_gta_iv.jpg

While on this one you can see the Chevy.

And I don't think they've changed the taxi model because some older screenshots have the Chevy and the new ones the Crown Victoria and vice versa.

Oh, and obviously there's the SUV taxi which doesn't appear to have changed at all.

Maybe it's different types of cars for each state. Liberty City (NY) has the Crown Vics while Alderney (NJ) has the Chevys.

WeeSmallHours

Maybe it's different types of cars for each state. Liberty City (NY) has the Crown Vics while Alderney (NJ) has the Chevys.

I think you are right that if they are not mixed then they split it up by district. Except you have it backwards. I live in NJ and the state police drive Crown Vics. In NYC I always see the Impalas. I think Alderney will have the Crown Vics.

I think you are right that if they are not mixed then they split it up by district. Except you have it backwards. I live in NJ and the state police drive Crown Vics. In NYC I always see the Impalas. I think Alderney will have the Crown Vics.

Just as i wrote in my last post, either you will see different models in different districts or there will be a mix like in True Crime NYC. But i bet theres going to be diferent models in different districts.

Remember how SA had two different passanger squad car models? The more box shaped one appeared in Los Vegas, idk the name for the city in the game, but that was the city they were naming it after.

The impala Will propably be only appearing on 1 or 2 different districts on the map, most likely won't see this model until you unlock different districts by doing missions.

The Crown Vic will be the main cop car model in the game, most likely appearing in more areas that the Impala.

How do i know this? i don't. It's just what they did in SA.. I would actually really like to see the impala's and crown vics in the mix...

And if you also noticed, The passanger car taxis are also impala's too, so they have impala's and crown vics just like the police cars.

i didnt evan pay attention to the taxis