The Pub in Steinway Bee could be the Irish Mob HQ

Irish_Mobsta

Beer not 'Bee'

Also the Liberty City Baseball team, would be popular among the Irish Mob, and their symbol looks similar to the red sox (Boston)

Edited by Irish_Mobsta

yah because of the irish music and.. the irish like to drink.. no offense to any people who are irish.. which i am. colgate.gif

that pub is actually a real pub located in queens, NY

it's called the astoria beer garden in astoria, queens

even the bar inside looks like it

pretty damn cool

yeah it will be problly because it saying there was alot of fights there could be to do with the irish mob or just coz every1s drunk

The accent is authentic too. nice to see some irish writing scattered around the bar too.

Irish accent FTW.

It makes the Irishman sound more mature compared to others. (That's probably because I hear Irish reporters on BBC World a lot. lol.gif)

It also stated that the Germans and Irish got together at the bar, so maybe skinheads will be hanging around too. Possibly a turf war as awell like skinheads vs irish?

Edited by CrazyJim

The accent is authentic too. nice to see some irish writing scattered around the bar too.

This is male bonding the old fashioned way. Sitting at a bar in silence, then getting into a fight that you won't remember. Warm beer and massagiany, does it get any better!!!!

I don't know if thats how you spell massagiany

I'm not Irish, but everybody thinks i am. Maybe an ancestor of mine fooled around with a celtic man. happy.gif

Does anyone agree about liberty swingers

i'm pretty sure the Swingers are a parody of the Yankees. just look at the two logos together

I like this idea, sounds pretty likely, it has to connect them somehow.

Possibly a turf war as awell like skinheads vs irish?

I'd love to see turf wars back in IV, they were so pointless in SA and VCS, but a great way to waste time icon14.gif

[img/]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v398/printmasterbrian/tallaght.jpg[/img]

I cant believe they have a sign for tallaght in the pub.

Its a sh*thole. I love you rockstar

Holy sh*t, I never noticed that. Tallaght is the biggest sh*thole in the country! lol.gif

Authentic, my ass. He sounds like a f*cking leprechaun! And the Irish music is far from authentic either. I don't really care though. They're obviously going to aim for the Irish stereotype rather than authenticity, and thats fine by me. It should be a laugh.

Its good to see the Irish Mob being done in GTAIV. Its long overdue in the GTA series.

Ha ha, caithfaidh mé mó chuid ama sa pub seo!

seriously i love rockstar, i hope to god the irish mob is in this game.

[img/]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v398/printmasterbrian/tallaght.jpg[/img]

Holy sh*t, I never noticed that. Tallaght is the biggest sh*thole in the country! lol.gif

Authentic, my ass. He sounds like a f*cking leprechaun! And the Irish music is far from authentic either. I don't really care though. They're obviously going to aim for the Irish stereotype rather than authenticity, and thats fine by me. It should be a laugh.

Its good to see the Irish Mob being done in GTAIV. Its long overdue in the GTA series.

That's Rockstar for ya.

Listen to authentic irish music on CD and hear it loop.

Can't remember what he said, but I thought it was soooo funny.

Yq5y51Y.png

user posted image

My God thats brillant, lol. Why Tallaght though? Why not Darndale, lol. The accent? Sounds like the small person from the latest Lassie film, what a crap accent. I can't wait for this though.

yeah in fairness tallaght is a disaster

should have brought it back to the midwest!

im glad to see an irish contingent on here

The accent seems to me to be an actual irish person. cant place it though.

should be a good old laugh anyway.

bring it back to clare!

wait till they knock down south hill in limerick and re-locate irelands finest we'll have gta everyday for real ha ha

user posted image

My God thats brillant, lol. Why Tallaght though? Why not Darndale, lol.

Mentioning one sh*thole is quite enough. wink.gif

But Tallaght is alot more well known than Darndale, throughout Ireland at least.

The accent seems to me to be an actual irish person. cant place it though.

Are you serious? It sounded like a leprechaun to me. Its basically like an over-blown version of the Irish accent. Its the stereotype. It doesn't bother me though, it should be a laugh seeing this sh*t in game.

His accent is authentic. It's a light Dublin accent, like mine.

And I never noticed that Tallaght sign. Well spotted! There are probably more around the place.