Pimping out your safe house

chungmikeGTa

What if you could cutomize your house/apartment/mansion in gta Iv, like in scarface (like add futniture, huge television, tigers, cats, bodygaurde, even cameras)

hella asummmm...

i would blow all my money on the most expensive stuff; huge TV stereo system ect.

hella asummmm...

i would blow all my money on the most expensive stuff; huge TV stereo system ect.

hell yeah me too!!

I don't like this idea.

one word... awesome!!!!!!!

Two words: The Sims icon13.gif

Now known as Goldey.

i would set up traps such as trip wires for bombs and things that way if cops can go in your safehouse they will pay!!!

That was such a useless stupid feature in scarface

well, maybe in gta 4 cops will have like investegaitions on yuo so when they come to your house you can see them on the cameras and get tha hell out of there!! sly.gif

I always wanted a garage that could store a good collection of cars and bikes. Also, a a jetty for boat storage may come in handy.

A security system sounds like a good idea but why would you be sat in your safe-house watching the CCTV? lol.gif

Edited by FlashLoury

pic of jessica simpson wait let me refraise that "pics" turn.gif

o h oh and back doors so you can escape from your evil motherandlaw

In my opinion i don't see this as a useless feature. I mean we're not going to the full extent in where if you put a TV in your house you could actually watch it.

It could serve a purpose in the game. If you date girls, then maybe they'll like you more if your apartment or safehouse is stylish and such. It would be extremely cool having a fancy apartment with expensive stuff all the way at the top of a skyscraper in Algonquin, and i could look over the whole city. happy.gif

Well, this feature is going to be in Saint's Row 2, for the people that didn't know/wanted to know.

Proof for all you wannabe inspector gadgets lol.

It'd be pretty decent if it were in GTA IV, but overall it isn't something I would really dive into.

LMFAO, it's funny how when someone comes up with an idea for GTA IV, someone always compares it to The Sims, even the tiniest ideas. I find it pretty amusing and pretty shameful. Example:

Person #1: "Hey, wouldn't it be pretty cool if you were crusing LC, and you just happen to go into the church, seeing someone get married? And then if you follow them after the wedding, the groom takes his wife and they go to the bar to have a drink together?"

Person #2: "Come onz dudez! Dis is not teh GTA Simz ffs. So go to a Simz forumz u idiot!"

We all know that it's GTA and not Sims, no need to compare every thought up idea for GTA IV to the Sims all the time. Meh. confused.gif

caprisig.jpg

AceOfDeath666

Penthouse Suite, Bodyguards, Helipad, Gun Rack, Garage On Roof For Quick, Suicidal Mistakes and of course internet

Seriously...Stop comparing ideas to the sims...

If you want to compare every idea to every other game, then i suggest you go play the bitching game...

Also, if you want to be an ass and compare ideas to the sims, why not suggest this? "If you want to drive then go play burnout you retard!"

Seriously WTF?...But when will you ever get a chance to do it all in one game?...NEVER

Plus, wouldn't you want some more features in a game?

Public Enemy #1

Person #1: "Hey, wouldn't it be pretty cool if you were crusing LC, and you just happen to go into the church, seeing someone get married? And then if you follow them after the wedding, the groom takes his wife and they go to the bar to have a drink together?"

lol obviously not happening, but I would definitely crash the wedding, and make out with the bride. devil.gif

I'll pass, I'll be happy with the usual of unlocking weapons in game through hidden packages or whatever it may be to have them disposable and unlimited at my crib. That's all.

No need for Pimp My Crib or any of that, remember Niko is not some ghetto thug (finally).