Cam Hack san andreas Slow

sendsend

i downloaded a cam hack for san andreas, when ever i use it, it makes the game very slow. before when i first used it it was ok but now it makes the games so slow. i thought the problem might me because i installed some car mods. so i then reinstalled the whole game again but the problem is still the same.

Edited by sendsend

Same problem here.

And that's why I would like to ask is there any way to make one of the existing camera angles to raise little more higher? Personally, I'd rather edit some camera file to give me better view when driving, than use software. But the guestion is, how can you adjust camera angles by editing certain file(s) or can you?

Same problem here with the camera angle being too low on the Colnago bicycle and on some cars. But I didn't try the cam hack yet as I'm not too fond of all those editing apps.

Can't see why camera hack would make your game slow, it's either your game alone or the mods you have.

About the camera angles, it's much easier to use one the views that camera hack allows and then customize it, just a matter of a few key clicks and your done.

Edited by uni

It's not about mods or game since it only happens when camhack is activated, trust me, I'm sure (if U didn't mean mods are messing up camhack or smtng). My game is running fine with good graphic settings (1260x1024, anti-a x3, view dist. max, quality very good) and reducing them wont do much for better FPS when camhack is activated.